All Categories

Town Skins fact file

Town Skins fact file

Search
Comments
Nov 14, 2019, 13:0911/14/19
07/29/17
Bastion of the Beast  was a truly  Good thing and The Dragon ones!!!  ..........  Why get rid of something that everyone likes and appreciates .  Please do the decent thing Plarium and bring them back as a reward for at least one of the events or rewards in checkpoints  or create its equivalent,  this decision  just hurts smaller players .  The other skins are  a nice additional bonus although decisions decisions which one to wear :).......  Glad you have a stockpile CIM of Bastions to get you through Winter .......I VOTE   KEEP THE OLD TOWN SKINS IN THE GAME !!!!!
Nov 15, 2019, 12:2311/15/19
04/02/18
In all honesty, I think the new skins are needless junk. It is just another Plarium ploy to get into our wallets more. Please please Plarium, let us be the ones to make the decision about which skins we use. Give us back the old skins, keep the new skins also, and I (other owners included) will decide which skin i will use. After winning cvc and discovering that I no longer will receive the Beast skin, I feel that a big part of my game is gone. Not a good feeling for someone that pays your salaries.
Nov 16, 2019, 02:0711/16/19
04/17/17
Bring back the Bastion skin and the other old ones too
Nov 16, 2019, 08:2711/16/19
01/26/17
new skins are lame...requirements tooo high benefits too low ...bring back old skins!
Nov 16, 2019, 11:3211/16/19
Nov 16, 2019, 11:34(edited)
06/10/17

want tanuki /beast and dragonback, if you are not lv35  and not finished buildings and knowledges there are a must

the new skins don't give those bonuses and no reserve of energy for hero and shaman

only bonuses for fighting

to fight we need to develop and not everyone is rich :(

Nov 17, 2019, 06:4711/17/19
02/03/19
Plarium, please hear our voices.. listen to your customers wishes! You will see the activity in CvC will drop just because you took away one of our favorite reward “Bastion town skin”. You can’t push this one on the side, so much players has lost appetite for playing hard for CvC after winning the last one and didn’t get the bastion town skin.. stop fixing what is fixed and stop changing what don’t need to be change, you only make it worst and ended up hurting your self- (your company). 
Nov 18, 2019, 21:3911/18/19
02/16/19
It's a joke, new skins don't offer anything
Nov 18, 2019, 22:4811/18/19
Nov 18, 2019, 22:49(edited)
11/18/19
Okay enough for me! Laird Brinni said:

This is unbelievable the bastion of the beast skin gives a massive 10% off building speed, troop training and learning speed and is the most valuable reward for wining cvc as clan chief I spend billions of rss during the cvc and if my clan wins I only receive 400m of each rss so the bastion skin is very important to me, I recently upgraded to palace 31 the week my kingdom won fury and I upgraded my palace on the day there was additional 10% off building as bonus for that Day so it was 30% off building from fury victory 10% off building for the bonus that day and 10% off building when I activated bastion skin giving me a massive 50% off the building time of my palace 31 upgrade. I hope the bastion of the beast skin will still be given as a reward for wining the clans battle otherwise I will be quitting the game. Even the dragon skin gives 5% off building, learning and troop training and the lesser skins still give 2% which is better than nothing. Not one of the new skins have any bonus for buiding, learning, troop training march speed, rss production hero and shaman energy etc they are very poor compared to the old skins I am not impressed at all so I reallye  hope the bastion skin is still a prize for cvc victory otherwise as I said I will not be playing anymore as I have plenty rss and gold and the bastion skin is the prize I play for in the cvc even with the new personal checkpoints the gold you could get for passing them however great will not be able to replace the bastion skin which I love.

Nov 18, 2019, 22:4911/18/19
Nov 18, 2019, 22:55(edited)
11/18/19

Am going to use this last cvc to say goodbye to some friends.   They are just to greedy!   Take away the skins then make the new one preety much useless and unreachable for mist.   Yep just suck the fun out the game like some of the other crap the out in.  Farewell Jarls.  I will tune in to the bankruptcy court channel and look for these yea hoos soon. 

steve_62b said:

These new skins - will mostly be the last straw for me. I can't keep playing a game with so many WTH changes. If you want me to spend more money just come out an say that. I"m pretty much done with this game. 

Nov 21, 2019, 03:4111/21/19
07/14/18
Not helpful can barely read the small print.Time to bring the magnifying glass to read something I already know what it says.😂😂😂😂
Nov 29, 2019, 20:2011/29/19
09/05/19
Plarium lost quality with these stupid skins
Dec 8, 2019, 05:2512/08/19
07/25/17

I agree with pretty much everybody else here. The new town skins suck, and the lack of the old ones is a great loss.

Plarium will soon crush itself under its own weight, relying on a handful of egotistic wallet warriors spending large sums of money to be the biggest, rather than hordes of casual players spending smaller amounts of money for occasional growth, is a bad business plan. There is a balance to be had here, egos who want to be the biggest will start dropping off once the ones they get to be bigger than start to realize, they could play for 5 lifetimes and never get anywhere in this game. It's too big. 

Better to let some of the big players drop off out of boredom due to a lack of new toys, thus giving hope to some of the smaller players that one day they'll ascend to the top ranks, than to try to keep the egotistic wallet warriors already in the top ranks happy all the time with everlasting growth. A pyramid is only a pyramid if there are lower levels holding the top ones up. Otherwise the top ones fall down. 

Plarium, stop putting the squeeze on. Listening to the kings of Jotunheim for your ideas for upgrades may very well be a bad idea. People will soon begin to join and quit immediately due to being overwhelmed at how much work needs to be done to become a contender in this game, if this hasn't already started happening. How many thousands of dollars does it already take to get anywhere significant in this game? Too many, that's how many. 

I will soon quit too. I'm sick of finally getting somewhere, only to have Plarium raise the stakes yet again. 

Things that didn't exist when I first started this game: Level 3 strongholds, level 4 strongholds, shamans, runes, ghosts, shamans gear, Valkyries citidale, Aes's, 2nd tier specialty equipment(this one pissed me off, I had just completed my 1st tier gear when it was released, making all the work I'd just done obsolete), fortress fighting gear, Jotunheim and all associated monsters and events, level 61 - 70 heros, T6 troops, T7 troops, T1-T5 section in oracle, level 15 - 30 VIP, drakkars, level 32 - 35 towns, KvK fury battles or towers, and a whole slew of special resources like totems, gold nuggets, obsidian, star shards, soul shards, hero keys, etc..., and of course as per this conversation, upgradeable town skins. 

I miss the good old days of seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, when the highest levels of this game were actually obtainable. 

Dec 8, 2019, 11:3412/08/19
Dec 8, 2019, 12:04(edited)
02/21/18

Your point of view would seem to be accurately executed.

Dec 8, 2019, 14:3712/08/19
Dec 8, 2019, 14:38(edited)
09/20/19

I agree with pretty much everybody else here. The new town skins suck, and the lack of the old ones is a great loss.

Plarium will soon crush itself under its own weight, relying on a handful of egotistic wallet warriors spending large sums of money to be the biggest, rather than hordes of casual players spending smaller amounts of money for occasional growth, is a bad business plan. There is a balance to be had here, egos who want to be the biggest will start dropping off once the ones they get to be bigger than start to realize, they could play for 5 lifetimes and never get anywhere in this game. It's too big.

Better to let some of the big players drop off out of boredom due to a lack of new toys, thus giving hope to some of the smaller players that one day they'll ascend to the top ranks, than to try to keep the egotistic wallet warriors already in the top ranks happy all the time with everlasting growth. A pyramid is only a pyramid if there are lower levels holding the top ones up. Otherwise the top ones fall down.

Plarium, stop putting the squeeze on. Listening to the kings of Jotunheim for your ideas for upgrades may very well be a bad idea. People will soon begin to join and quit immediately due to being overwhelmed at how much work needs to be done to become a contender in this game, if this hasn't already started happening. How many thousands of dollars does it already take to get anywhere significant in this game? Too many, that's how many.

I will soon quit too. I'm sick of finally getting somewhere, only to have Plarium raise the stakes yet again.

Things that didn't exist when I first started this game: Level 3 strongholds, level 4 strongholds, shamans, runes, ghosts, shamans gear, Valkyries citidale, Aes's, 2nd tier specialty equipment(this one pissed me off, I had just completed my 1st tier gear when it was released, making all the work I'd just done obsolete), fortress fighting gear, Jotunheim and all associated monsters and events, level 61 - 70 heros, T6 troops, T7 troops, T1-T5 section in oracle, level 15 - 30 VIP, drakkars, level 32 - 35 towns, KvK fury battles or towers, and a whole slew of special resources like totems, gold nuggets, obsidian, star shards, soul shards, hero keys, etc..., and of course as per this conversation, upgradeable town skins.

I miss the good old days of seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, when the highest levels of this game were actually obtainable.

What a great summary by BELUS.

Perhaps Plarium only understand MONEY and PROFIT !!!

Well maybe as a community we can show them the errors of the way they are ruining the game.  I think We as a community should hold a public vote on what action to take.  Perhaps we should ALL vote to STOP SPENDING CASH for a MONTH.  That Loss of income will show them how much we dislike their changes and convince them to listen ( and not to the select few that they favor ) to implement the actual changes we are asking for.

Playing the game for a month without spending for all of  us would be no big effort and not need anyone to leave the game they like. But it may just make Plarium sit up and take notice.  If they dont engage then we could take another month off spending.

Together we can convince them alone we will fail.
Dec 8, 2019, 22:1712/08/19
Dec 8, 2019, 22:21(edited)
09/20/19

So this is how they will reintroduce Bastion.   LOL How many people will get to that score. I dont think Plarium will be giving out many of those.  What will it cost a player to achieve that score or equivalent personal score for their town?  Well I for one will not be paying for it.

Good luck to all out there.

Dec 19, 2019, 18:0412/19/19
Dec 19, 2019, 18:10(edited)
05/08/17

Dam I just saw your post, our clan won our cvc but I only scored 22.8b and got to personal cp7 so no bastion for me, I have made personal cp11 before but that was only because we had a really tough cvc, our clan got an easy victory so there was no reason for me to score more than 22b points. The personal checkpoints points was raised 2 clans battles ago but was put back to the old level last cvc but only for one cvc it has returned to the higher level again for the cvc that has just finnished. As you can see below the points for personal cp11 was a hell of a lot less I did not change league either.

Whiskey said:

So this is how they will reintroduce Bastion.   LOL How many people will get to that score. I dont think Plarium will be giving out many of those.  What will it cost a player to achieve that score or equivalent personal score for their town?  Well I for one will not be paying for it.

Good luck to all out there.

Dec 21, 2019, 20:3412/21/19
Dec 21, 2019, 20:35(edited)
02/21/18

This is the post I was looking for.

Effectively, they can say they listened to us and returned the bastion of the beast skin, but effectively its largely unobtainable to the majoity of players so its essentially as they wanted, non existant.
Jan 1, 2020, 23:2301/01/20
04/11/17
Whiskey said:

Well maybe as a community we can show them the errors of the way they are ruining the game.  I think We as a community should hold a public vote on what action to take.  Perhaps we should ALL vote to STOP SPENDING CASH for a MONTH.  That Loss of income will show them how much we dislike their changes and convince them to listen ( and not to the select few that they favor ) to implement the actual changes we are asking for.

Playing the game for a month without spending for all of  us would be no big effort and not need anyone to leave the game they like. But it may just make Plarium sit up and take notice.  If they dont engage then we could take another month off spending.

Jan 1, 2020, 23:3801/01/20
04/11/17
Whiskey said:

Jan 1, 2020, 23:3901/01/20
04/11/17

I agree.  I've already stopped spending.  2020 will be a year plarium isn't going to be getting one dollar from my wallet.  I'll just put them in my stock investments since that's where the real bonuses are.  This is a game and they are playing on your emotions to get more money by upping the ante as far as points in given events, adding more knowledge etc.  thinking if you are in that you are totally dedicated and  you will not be able to walk away.

This game is not all that important and definitely should not be a high dollar game.  It should be a fun game with little expense on the player's part both in time and money.  I can let my two accounts waste away and not spend another dime and walk away happily leaving Plarium in the dust. They are going to lose their clientele in a big way and a very quick way if they do not do something quick to change the experience around.  Especially for those that are unable to afford such high dollar prices and way out expectations concerning events, bonuses, etc.

Banding together and not spending one penny is a great effort on the customer's part.  Plarium must have forgotten, if no customers, no money and it's the customer's that have the power, not the business.

And what about the ranged defense rune ??  There should be a rune for 15 % defense like the others.