All Categories

Shamans' equipment

Shamans' equipment

Search
Oct 2, 2019, 14:3910/02/19
01/11/17

Shamans' equipment

Are you still attacking the Throne of Jotunheim without Ubba's Blade and defending Towers of Fury without Ubba's Boots? Then our detailed tables are just what you need!

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 2, 2019, 18:2010/02/19
12/02/17

1. Please use Anchors and Links to quickly jump to the specific equipment grouping (those that know about this group of equipment already know which parts are required...those that don't will get confused)

2. Following the logic that this information is mainly for the new, confused, or listless...please indicate whether this grouping is applicable to general assaults or only for the indicated purpose (showing attack power is confusing unless the attack power is related to what can be attacked with a particular gear grouping)...I know, I know it begins with the purpose, but the insets don't reinforce that information..so many will assume they can wear this gear for general player v player attacks)

3. It might be more insightful to indicate just how this grouping affects Attack, Defense, and Health capability (the chance to know why something is effective is much more interesting then just showing the obvious...)

However, with that being said, thank you for the continued efforts to bring clarity to this game....

Good Gaming!
Oct 3, 2019, 06:3110/03/19
Oct 3, 2019, 06:31(edited)
01/11/17

DeathMiser said:

1. Please use Anchors and Links to quickly jump to the specific equipment grouping (those that know about this group of equipment already know which parts are required...those that don't will get confused)

2. Following the logic that this information is mainly for the new, confused, or listless...please indicate whether this grouping is applicable to general assaults or only for the indicated purpose (showing attack power is confusing unless the attack power is related to what can be attacked with a particular gear grouping)...I know, I know it begins with the purpose, but the insets don't reinforce that information..so many will assume they can wear this gear for general player v player attacks)

3. It might be more insightful to indicate just how this grouping affects Attack, Defense, and Health capability (the chance to know why something is effective is much more interesting then just showing the obvious...)

However, with that being said, thank you for the continued efforts to bring clarity to this game....

Good Gaming!

Hello, DEATHMISER! 

Thank you for your commitment to the game  

We are determined to make the game better, so we'll definitely consider your suggestions, and our developers will decide which of them to implement. Feel free to write us if you have any other ideas or suggestions. 

We wish you a good play and glorious victories!

Mar 27, 2020, 07:2103/27/20
02/21/20

I found this very useful, but there is a set I am not seeing here. xxx when capturing fortress equipment list. I have been searching for something like above for that set. If it exists, can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

Mar 27, 2020, 15:3403/27/20
Mar 27, 2020, 15:42(edited)
06/21/17

As this is way beyond my capabilities, I will have to admit that I haven't really paid much attention to this list, nor any of the others that have been released, which are  long winded, and so take ages to load, but nevertheless are potentially useful for paths that could be taken.

However, I have just  now done a quick check, and unless I have made a mistake as well, you seem to be right, there is nothing about Ubba's boots or blade, nor any of the Ubba's other equipment that has to do with  defense, offense, or health when capturing or guarding.

The list  you seek may be elsewhere, maybe on the internet.on the forum,or pending release here,as I can imagine they take a long time in preparation.

In the mean time its easy enough to find ,as I have just done, by consulting special equipment,in the forge, if its within your means to build,if its not I wouldn't  worry about it, don't try to run before you can walk.

In order to get this equipment it takes a lot of time, and you will have to forge many pieces of other things along the way first.

For example, Ubba's boots alone takes four other pairs of special equipment pieces, which in turn could take up to four other pieces of equipment themselves.which again you have to forge, and doesn't even consider the cost in silver which is extraordinarily expensive.

Apr 28, 2020, 21:0404/28/20
03/07/19

Is there a resource where I can see all the equipment I can make from a Canis Eye?

This would be really useful to see what you can make with spare invaders equipment.
Apr 28, 2020, 23:4004/28/20
Apr 28, 2020, 23:51(edited)
06/21/17

I think  the answer  is unlikely no.

Why would they go to all that trouble for just Canis eye? 

Don't forget its not that simple as it may seem, for each new piece of equipment that uses  Canis eye, you need up to three other pieces as well and you might not have those spare.

To be fair they would need to do it for every piece of equipment, it would be extremely complex,and Its probably easier for you to look up this information yourself

Edit. 

So you roused, my curiosity.

I can only find three things that uses Canis eye.

All shaman pieces.

Face of Fear

Stitched Boots

Mavericks Locket.

Apologies , for any I've missed.

Dec 6, 2020, 02:5312/06/20
09/20/18

Where is the gear for shaman Raine?