Daily, weekly, and monthly Quests

20 Replies
Administrator
4 August, 2019, 3:14 PM UTC

Jarls, now you can get even more rewards! 

Daily, weekly, and monthly Quests are sets of additional tasks. To complete them, you need to perform various game actions. Every 24 hours/7 days/30 days, a new list of Quests is created. When you complete Quests, you earn special points, and once you've earned a certain number of these points, you get a reward — a special Coffer containing items. 




Completing Quests 

There are different kinds of Quests. They may change when the list is updated. As a rule, you must perform a certain action several times or achieve a certain amount of something. Example: Train tier I warriors (100,000). The number in parentheses indicates the remaining number of warriors that need to be trained. This value is updated when you open the Quests window. 


Here are some more examples of Quests that you may come across: 

- Take health percent from level 2 Invaders 

- Complete an Epic Task 

- Yield Lumber in resource locations 

- Earn Influence 

- Heal tier I warriors 

- Perform a successful attack on а Town 


Earning points 

Points for completing Quests are awarded instantly. When you accumulate a certain number of points, you reach the checkpoint and can open a reward coffer. 


The number of points needed to reach the checkpoint is displayed under the Coffer icon. You can learn about the contents of the reward by hitting this icon. 




Which Quest would you add to Vikings: War of Clans? 

Keeper of the history of the North, Interpreter of sagas.
UTC +5:00
1
User
4 August, 2019, 10:54 PM UTC
Does anyone kno if upgrading valk counts as increasing influence in weekly and monthly tasks?
UTC +5:00
1
User
5 August, 2019, 11:11 PM UTC
good day 
UTC +0:00
0
xyz
User
6 August, 2019, 2:47 PM UTC
FireProwler said:

Does anyone kno if upgrading valk counts as increasing influence in weekly and monthly tasks?
Given previous similar questions, I suspect it doesn't, and short of someone responding, try  it yourself and post the findings.
UTC +7:00
0
User
8 August, 2019, 10:14 AM UTC
Little gifts to keep us happy when the game does not run smooth you get at least a coffer.
never mind
UTC +7:00
1
xyz
User
8 August, 2019, 3:18 PM UTC

Its been a week since they introduced these. Has it got more difficult to get the higher targets?

I have already come to the conclusion these mini quests are alright if you pick them up accidentally, and remember and be able to cash them in before the deadline expires, but much like the ordinary event levels, its a mistake to go chasing them.

Especially where the requests fall outside your game play or capabilities, like dispatching invaders, ghosts,training troops you haven't researched,spending gold, loyalty points you don't have,completing  large amounts of legendary or epic tasks when you hardly ever see them,or sending extraordinary amounts to a non existing stronghold, and because you stay shielded cannot attack towns, nor tiles, are unlikely to have masses of injured or dead troops to deal with. 

Not forgetting the high yielding levels, the high targets for building and research  for which you might not have enough resources or boosts they ask you to spend to speed them up,and passing various levels in personal events which you cant reach as you have already finished those easily done .

The only easy thing seems to be logging in for 1 day.

UTC +7:00
5
User
8 August, 2019, 8:52 PM UTC
The mini map just give the slightly stronger clan a bigger advantage over the weaker clan, Don't think it should show all enemy locations but everything else is good with it.
UTC +0:00
1
User
9 August, 2019, 4:20 PM UTC

How does northern brotherhood work? If I pay now does it last for current month or 30 days of day I payed? I assume I don't get anything for weekly or monthly coffers that are already opened?

Thanks for answer

UTC +0:00
0
User
9 August, 2019, 8:21 PM UTC

xyz said:


Its been a week since they introduced these. Has it got more difficult to get the higher targets?

I have already come to the conclusion these mini quests are alright if you pick them up accidentally, and remember and be able to cash them in before the deadline expires, but much like the ordinary event levels, its a mistake to go chasing them.

Especially where the requests fall outside your game play or capabilities, like dispatching invaders, ghosts,training troops you haven't researched,spending gold, loyalty points you don't have,completing  large amounts of legendary or epic tasks when you hardly ever see them,or sending extraordinary amounts to a non existing stronghold, and because you stay shielded cannot attack towns, nor tiles, are unlikely to have masses of injured or dead troops to deal with. 

Not forgetting the high yielding levels, the high targets for building and research  for which you might not have enough resources or boosts they ask you to spend to speed them up,and passing various levels in personal events which you cant reach as you have already finished those easily done .

The only easy thing seems to be logging in for 1 day.

absolutely agree with you, and if you decide to join Northern Brotherhood, you should be willing to spend a lot of $$ to reach the bonuses, so think really well before joining that 

UTC +0:00
3
User
11 August, 2019, 9:16 PM UTC

Do you have to activaly accept the reward or do they auto credit at the end of the day, week, or month....and if they didn't auto credit i think it would be great if they dud if you earned the bonus once the tune France is over...do they already do that?


UTC +4:00
0
User
11 August, 2019, 9:21 PM UTC

I think we should have an option to auto return troops when yielding resources if we put up a domain guard...i think it would be great if we had an option when we apply a domain guard to either auto return troops or let them remain and continue to pull resources...!!!please make this happen


UTC +4:00
0
User
12 August, 2019, 12:31 PM UTC

I think you are asking for the domain guard to remain in place after the troops have taken all they can carry and then return to use up what ever time remaining is left.

There is a simpler solution to this.

  Do not use a domain guard if you cannot make use of the full hour with the amount of troops you send.

UTC +0:00
0
User
13 August, 2019, 1:17 AM UTC
They never counted as points in any of the competitions.We should gets points cause there not easy upgrades especially after you start a new troop type.
Wayne
UTC +6:00
0
User
13 August, 2019, 10:47 AM UTC
Since it have been made available, just the daily task that I am able to overcome, the weekly task seems to be difficult to archieve really
Prince
UTC +1:00
2
User
14 August, 2019, 1:06 AM UTC

Alice Vytsenets said:


Jarls, now you can get even more rewards! 

Daily, weekly, and monthly Quests are sets of additional tasks. To complete them, you need to perform various game actions. Every 24 hours/7 days/30 days, a new list of Quests is created. When you complete Quests, you earn special points, and once you've earned a certain number of these points, you get a reward — a special Coffer containing items. 




Completing Quests 

There are different kinds of Quests. They may change when the list is updated. As a rule, you must perform a certain action several times or achieve a certain amount of something. Example: Train tier I warriors (100,000). The number in parentheses indicates the remaining number of warriors that need to be trained. This value is updated when you open the Quests window. 


Here are some more examples of Quests that you may come across: 

- Take health percent from level 2 Invaders 

- Complete an Epic Task 

- Yield Lumber in resource locations 

- Earn Influence 

- Heal tier I warriors 

- Perform a successful attack on а Town 


Earning points 

Points for completing Quests are awarded instantly. When you accumulate a certain number of points, you reach the checkpoint and can open a reward coffer. 


The number of points needed to reach the checkpoint is displayed under the Coffer icon. You can learn about the contents of the reward by hitting this icon. 




Which Quest would you add to Vikings: War of Clans? 

Ok so, it's nice in theory, in execution it's really not worth it to go for full completion by buying the 30 days brotherhood. 1 of 2 things would improve this greatly

1: add a sixth prize slot to every coffer (, daily, weekly and monthly) and that prize slot should contain a number of resources.

2: Drop join brotherhood price by half.

I'm not paying 8.99 for what it is currently, no way no how.
UTC +1:00
0
User
16 August, 2019, 2:23 AM UTC
There shd be some counter to tell how many tasks one completed on daily, weekly or monthly basis. Also the targeted tasks are huge in no , keeps one glued to game all through d day!!!
UTC +0:00
1
xyz
User
16 August, 2019, 4:23 AM UTC

From memory, I think this question has been asked before, maybe its on another page, I cant find it here.

Anyway,I understand your first problem, however if you look closely, It gives you a starting point for the target, and as you reduce the target ,it counts down for you.

When you have done the quest , it changes colour.

It can be confusing because as you say, its hard to keep up with where you are with the progress, as you have to remember a lot of targets or there's lots of extra clicking to do to check.

As stated before, its probably best to just play normally, and if you get them fine, as chasing targets is more involved.

Yes some of the targets look, or are impossible, and it would seem they want  you to not stop playing.

Which is probably the case, because you are likely to spend more real cash, especially if you are close to a target or close to the last chest.

UTC +7:00
1
User
17 August, 2019, 4:08 PM UTC
You have to come back in this room, check results and send personal msg to host to request the prize if won
UTC +5:00
0
User
17 August, 2019, 5:46 PM UTC

What the hell Mini-map even does?

UTC +0:00
0
User
17 August, 2019, 11:54 PM UTC

McNeeson said:


You have to come back in this room, check results and send personal msg to host to request the prize if won

You appear to be mixing up two items.

The daily weekly  monthy task competitions are not the same as the occasional forum competition.

There is no auto accept of completed assignments  so if you are not on or dont claim them before the reset ,they are gone.

It is true you have to return to the forum competition page and check the claims procedure  if you are amongst the winners.

UTC +0:00
0
6853136 users registered; 120037 topics; 468400 posts; our newest member:wylr14