Table of main bonuses

17 Replies
Administrator
4 June, 2019, 9:45 AM UTC

Are you trying to increase a bonus in Vikings: War of Clans to the maximum, but you can't figure out what affects its value? We have prepared a table specially for this situation.




Jarls, what bonuses do you upgrade to the maximum before any others?

Keeper of the history of the North, Interpreter of sagas.
UTC +5:00
4
User
6 June, 2019, 7:36 PM UTC
I think your table is very fine except it is so small that it is impossible to read :) 
UTC +0:00
5
User
6 June, 2019, 8:39 PM UTC

CAMINA said:


I think your table is very fine except it is so small that it is impossible to read :) 

yep

it looks interesting, but can't see anything 

UTC +0:00
2
User
7 June, 2019, 7:45 PM UTC
I thought the same ,but didnt post,as its easy enough to enlarge it to read .
UTC +0:00
1
User
10 June, 2019, 2:53 PM UTC
I play on a tablet device. That chart is impossible to enlarge so I can read it.
UTC +5:00
0
User
10 June, 2019, 9:11 PM UTC

That being so, then it is a  problem, I thought it was pc players who were always at a disadvantage.

Has the tablet got a camera? If so, photograph it and enlarge the photo perhaps.


UTC +0:00
1
Bun
User
13 June, 2019, 12:36 AM UTC
User
UTC +2:00
0
User
13 June, 2019, 12:41 AM UTC
Alice Vytsenets said:

Are you trying to increase a bonus in Vikings: War of Clans to the maximum, but you can't figure out what affects its value? We have prepared a table specially for this situation.




Jarls, what bonuses do you upgrade to the maximum before any others?


UTC +0:00
0
User
13 June, 2019, 12:42 AM UTC

good table but difficult to read print very small and blurred


UTC +0:00
0
User
13 June, 2019, 12:50 AM UTC
Thanx
Zigamus Rainbow Wizard
UTC -5:00
0
User
13 June, 2019, 1:06 AM UTC
Learning speed, Building speed, and Resource production
UTC +0:00
0
User
13 June, 2019, 3:08 AM UTC
Only helps beginners I’ve been on this track scince I started. I wouldn’t waist your time with it if you already have most of it done, but would be great on clan walls.
UTC +6:00
0
User
13 June, 2019, 9:29 AM UTC
Save it as a picture on device (tablet, phone, computer) and than view it with pictures browser and zoom in as you want.


Franz said:


CAMINA said:


I think your table is very fine except it is so small that it is impossible to read :) 

yep

it looks interesting, but can't see anything 


UTC +0:00
0
User
13 June, 2019, 10:16 AM UTC
Hola a todos los de habla hispana bienvenidos a este maravilloso mundo de juegos a ver si solidificamos nuestra fuerza y participamos más en los foros en español para que nuestro idioma se vea partícipe en estos foros gracias 
UTC +12:00
1
User
13 June, 2019, 12:45 PM UTC
thanks
jaireh
UTC +8:00
0
User
13 June, 2019, 2:34 PM UTC
Resource production, learning speed and building speed. Also anything that makes your hero stronger.
UTC +4:00
0
User
14 June, 2019, 3:27 AM UTC

I only have a small smart phone. No tablet, no PC.

I can't enlarge it. It won't enlarge. 
UTC +8:00
0
User
14 June, 2019, 6:26 AM UTC

Bonus


Tahsin
UTC +2:00
0
6428875 users registered; 89827 topics; 430507 posts; our newest member:mraf stone 1