All Categories

Table of trophies dropped by Monsters of Jotunheim

Table of trophies dropped by Monsters of Jotunheim

Search
Comments
Jun 22, 2019, 04:2006/22/19
03/16/19

Nils Holgersson said:

why i do not see the monsters? i wait for hours for a respawn, then they respawn and i only see others attacking, but no monster. clicking on the field pops up the relocation window, but not the attacking window, after the monster disappears nothing pops...

waiting for nothing...the heart of the game if you are not rich 

Watch one of the 8 locations until you see a blue circle running, it is the game loading the invader. Reboot the game (you might have to reboot multiple times, my max reboot is 5) to see the troll or ghost. You will not be able to attack it until it has loaded, so just keep rebooting the game until it loads.

Jun 27, 2019, 16:1406/27/19
09/21/18

Seems like another way for Plarium to get what they want- MONEY! I agree with most, i have been to the Jot- see a lot of people who have impressive accounts; and what does Plarium do- reward them only with monsters and coffers they can bounce around with no shield and gather when they want. I understand the game and that many people play differently. BUT, if you want to keep people playing there has to be some form of reward to them. Not everyone can sit at home eat their mom and dad's food and spend 2,000-3,000 dollars on this game and run around with 3, trillion INfluence!

Come on Plarium; you have the ability to change that.
Jul 17, 2019, 09:4307/17/19
01/29/19

It's the fault of the Plarium server, it does not updated in time as you should, so we all have to always restart the game for update, that's why you get disconnected or you have a big lag, is a big mistake this server for we all.

Jul 20, 2019, 02:2807/20/19
04/05/19

I second my friend above.

Have seen many people hitting a blank space.  I've waited and seen 7 respawns so far..  When I refresh the page I can see the ghost and was almost dead.. then when trying to hit.. (the only 3 I've seen) I click attack like a machine gun to get it to attack and yet it doesn't register the command.

I play on the computer via Plarium website with fast broadband.

Please tell me what else I have to do to register a hit and see the ghost without refreshing. (when you refresh it takes you right through the pre game video .. then into town.

Just to be clear... 2 things...

1/ Not seeing the monster.

2/ Attack not registering.

Thank you in advance if you can help

signed

Frustrated
Jul 20, 2019, 03:5007/20/19
If you see other players attacking but you cannot see the monster try restarting the game as soon as you see the first person attack. Then you can see them. Sometimes I must quickly reset my device.
Jul 20, 2019, 20:5007/20/19
04/05/19

Ok.. Hitting the Monsters.

This is a problem with browser versions of the game.

If you're playing the game via plarium website in a browser you will only get a couple.. maybe 5 hits maximum before the monster dies, while app users can hit the monster many times more and build the attack bonus up.

Because browser users are lucky to get a hit in at all.. they have to use 'enhanced attack' immediately without building the attack bonus up because they may not get other hits in.

This means that the Cost in Power is FAR More Expensive for browser users than App users.

Also.. because you're playing the plarium browser version... you cannot link your account with the app version should you be thinking of using that for the Jotunhiem monster event.

Just something for you to consider when doing the Jotunhiem monster events.

Jul 21, 2019, 11:3607/21/19
01/02/18

If they show up in your events window under invaders/ghosts, they are spawned in Jotenheim..it will even say for how long the can be there. If you do not see them you need to either refresh your game and/or you missed them and they all got killed. But sometimes you can still catch one or two still around for a few hits.

But as a previous poster said if you want to hunt them best to be prepared and there waiting with lots of energy because you want to get your sustained attack maxed asap so you can put the big hits on them ($$).
Sep 13, 2019, 02:5509/13/19
Sep 13, 2019, 02:57(edited)
09/24/17
I've yet to see any trolls or monsters does our hero or shaman have to be a certain level is there some update i'm missing i don't see them on browser version with this account or app version on a second account. The mini map is also supposed to help but i don't see them on there either or with navigation perhaps this is something to look into. Otherwise I'm wasting time looking for them and wasting relocations chasing nothing.
May 1, 2020, 18:3905/01/20
10/30/19
I think the small spenders are more than the big spenders and that is what counts. Plarium should make the rest of the Jarls comfortable on spending on these monsters by putting more of them and having them respawn faster in Jot, if they are not able to take part in the competition during the events. Atleast they will have something to do in Jot....
May 2, 2020, 01:0305/02/20
06/23/17
well its good to see other people are fed up with all this bull shit plarium keeps dumping on us 
Jun 20, 2020, 15:3406/20/20
06/14/20

Owners of Plarium are raking in approx. 100 mill a year, don't think they really care big or small spenders.  Many players get frustrated and leave, many more new players sign up to replace the lost revenue.  There are 7 billion people on the planet, about 700 million (approx. 30% of approx. 700-800 million of first world nations, and balance from the rest upper middle class of the developing and poor nations) can afford to waste money into games which are free-to-play (just kidding, nothing is free, ever).  They are playing the numbers - it makes sense when you find out who owns the company.  While my equation can be tweaked, it should not be that far off from reality of what is occurring here.