All Categories

Peace Treaty hack or exploit?

Search
Feb 10, 2018, 08:0502/10/18

Today a couple of clowns teleported in to attack my clan. That's nothing new - I've accepted that it's part of playing. I had a peace treaty shield up, so I wans't freaking out too much.

While I was looking at the invaders on the map, I noticed that they, too, had peace treaty shields up. And as I was realizing this, an army poured out of the city to attack another of my clan-mates.

I thought you couldn't attack people with the shield up. Is this some kind of hack or exploit? I'm not asking how to do it if it is. Just wondering if anyone else has witnessed this and its a kniwn thing.
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 10, 2018, 13:2602/10/18
06/21/17

Aequitas1916 said:

Today a couple of clowns teleported in to attack my clan. That's nothing new - I've accepted that it's part of playing. I had a peace treaty shield up, so I wans't freaking out too much.

While I was looking at the invaders on the map, I noticed that they, too, had peace treaty shields up. And as I was realizing this, an army poured out of the city to attack another of my clan-mates.

I thought you couldn't attack people with the shield up. Is this some kind of hack or exploit? I'm not asking how to do it if it is. Just wondering if anyone else has witnessed this and its a known thing.

They will have dropped shields whilst you were doing something else, attacked and re-shielded 
Feb 10, 2018, 16:1602/10/18
04/07/17
Sometimes there can be lag so you don't see that the shield drops ... or they reshield so fast that you don't have time to see it happen if you aren't at that moment watching them.
Feb 11, 2018, 04:1802/11/18

Aequitas1916 said:

I thought you couldn't attack people with the shield up. Is this some kind of hack or exploit? I'm not asking how to do it if it is. Just wondering if anyone else has witnessed this and its a kniwn thing.
It may be due to different servers all over the world which takes time to update your actions though it is only in fraction of seconds. BUT It takes less time to shield up again from PC than from Phone(my personal experience in it..I take 3 secs from Pc to shield up again and 8 secs from Phone and tablet) so might be possible that person is using on PC instead of Phone/Tablet. 
Mar 4, 2019, 01:4703/04/19
02/13/19
I have dealt with this by a few players here. An Onslaught from multiple clans is needed to destroy these sumbitches. Strategic killing. They're freakin bullies that relocates all over a kingdom, while shielded, to destroy. I get it, it's a game and many are here to Win At All Cost, but Dayum! Let us at least be able to join forces with another clan to Overtake these bullies Peace shield. Onslaught some Bullies Y'all!!