All Categories

Update: moving to other Kingdoms, the Drakkar item, battle reports in Clan Chat.

Update: moving to other Kingdoms, the Drakkar item, battle reports in Clan Chat.

Search
Comments
Aug 22, 2018, 20:4008/22/18
Aug 22, 2018, 20:50(edited)
02/21/18

Why would you want/need to move sooner?

You only have to wait if you have recently moved,if you havent, you can move straight away,unless its a recent account or in a new kingdom.

If you havent been playing long, just start a new game in the Kingdom where your friends are.

Two months will soon pass . especially if you play another game while waiting.

Mar 23, 2019, 19:1603/23/19
02/11/19

Howdy,

I joined on February 11th in order to play this game with my friend.  I haven't actually done anything in game (I heard I can't change kingdoms after level 5 or before level 20) and I'm still level 1.  I was just told that I cannot change to their Kingdom without Drakkar or a Great Relocation item.  I can't find any info on how to get a Drakkar and the Great Relocation requires that I'm already in a clan and can only move to their kingdom during a Global Competition.

So do I really need to join another clan and wait for a competition just so I can leave that clan and join my friends clan??  I just want to know how to change to their kingdom so I can play with my friend.  Help!~

Mar 23, 2019, 20:1303/23/19
02/11/19

It took the whole clan, but we figured it out :)

1) Go To Global Map

2) Select Kingdoms

3) Select Kingdom Search

4) Enter the Kingdom number you want to join.

This opened up my friends Kingdom.  He gave me the coordinates I should move to and I used a free Novice Kingdom move item.  I was able to find his clan and send an invite, but when they go to accept it shows I'm in a different Kingdom.  Think I just have to wait some time.
Mar 28, 2019, 13:4403/28/19
Mar 28, 2019, 14:10(edited)
02/11/19

Epsilon3 said:

Well I thought the novice jump was less complicated that you seem to have made it. 

Hi Epsilon3,

Not sure if your reply was for me, but I wanted to state why I thought it was complicated.

1) There is NO mention of a Novice Jump being available by the devs here.

2) Their instructions still say your account must be at least two months old

3) They gave no instructions on how to do it.

Because this information wasn't readily available, nobody I or my friend spoke with had any info on how I could actually jump to their Kingdom.  That's pretty much why I posted a guide with photos on how to do it (to help others).  I was able to jump to their kingdom, my account was only one month old, and the jump was indeed free using a Novice Jump.  Didn't mean to add any extra confusion :)

Mar 28, 2019, 14:3503/28/19
02/11/19

Ohhhh!!!

I totally forgot I had that problem and even had it in my response, LOL!!  Sorry Epsilon3!  I was in the correct Kingdom, but yes, they were able to accept my "request" about a day or less after that and I've been in clan ever since (even though I was in the correct Kingdom, it took some time for the game to register that).  Not a big deal, but that might be helpful information for others.

Totally get what you're saying though about having Novice Jump info in a Drakkar thread.  This is just the first and most informative thread that pops up when you search for info about changing kingdoms on Google, which was how I came across it.  Thanks again tho mate ;)
Jul 20, 2019, 14:5507/20/19
08/21/16
What action do I take if I have more than the max resources in town and I want to move to a different Kingdom?
Jul 20, 2019, 16:2207/20/19
06/21/17

Presumably you have tried to move and the game said no, "you have exceeded the limit of".....whatever it is presently.

I guess you will have to spend it, send it to the stronghold if you have one, give it to team mates if you can , join a clan to give it away there , arrange to have some stolen.

Apr 16, 2020, 06:3204/16/20
08/16/18
i cannot move my city it says my account was made more than 2 months ago . does that mean with all the money i have spent i can never move my city . if so its a rip of 
Apr 16, 2020, 14:2804/16/20
06/21/17

It sounds like you are trying to move your city using the novice jump.

There used to be no time limit on doing this provided your palace was no higher than level 5.

They changed it to stop "a form of cheating."

If you want to move now you will have to wait till you are palace 21 ,and use the drakkar token, but again there are other rules you will need to conform to.