All Categories

CVC and KVK Troop Death Mechanics

Search
May 9, 2017, 02:5905/09/17
07/09/15

Lemme get this straight.  So the Clan or Enemy Kingdom Does not have to lift a finger or send a single march to get  troop death Points as long as the deaths happen in the other Opposing Clan no matter who causes it.  We had an incident where our member lost some troops killing a NON CVC opponent.  The opposing CLAN, who has done nothing got the points. The Opposing clan was just a 5 member farm clan.

Is this the way mechanics are set up.  Just need to know.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 9, 2017, 18:5905/09/17
May 9, 2017, 19:05(edited)
EDIT: Now that i think of it... If i go to the enemy clans KD and attack someone not in the enemy clan, then i expect the killpoints of my clan rising. What you are saying, if i got that right, would be, that our clan does not get the points for the ememy kills (cause not in enemy clan) but they will get points for every troop i might have lost in that attack...
Did i get that right?

That is interesting. 

Does the "Competition Statistics" back up what you say?

i am corious now and i will keep an eye on that. Personally, i have never seen that happen, but then again, this is something we might not pay attention to since it is SO logical that it would.. excuse me *SHOULD* never work that way. 

Cant confirm its right, but also, cant confirm its not right.

May 9, 2017, 20:3205/09/17
This is interesting. There's been times it looked that way to myself also. Please update if this is confirmed.
May 10, 2017, 13:5805/10/17
02/06/17
turbomaster74 said:

Lemme get this straight.  So the Clan or Enemy Kingdom Does not have to lift a finger or send a single march to get  troop death Points as long as the deaths happen in the other Opposing Clan no matter who causes it.  We had an incident where our member lost some troops killing a NON CVC opponent.  The opposing CLAN, who has done nothing got the points. The Opposing clan was just a 5 member farm clan.

Is this the way mechanics are set up.  Just need to know.

Do you have screenshots of this happening? With out them we can't quite know either it's bug or not
May 10, 2017, 22:4505/10/17
I just tested it. Had someone tile hit me. No points for kills./deaths. Atleast during a cvc. Tough to test during a kvk I would think.