All Categories

Problem with syncronize

Problem with syncronize

Search
Mar 6, 2017, 09:5603/06/17
07/30/14

Problem with syncronize

Hello i started the game on Plarium Vikings War of Clans and i start this on pc , after a few levels i wanted to continue it on my mobile phone and i just instaled the app on mobile , when i open it it started a totaly new game , i tryed to syncronize on menu but it says that when i want to  backup from facebok or google play account " it is the same account what i use now " .How i can fix this problem so i can play my original acount from plarium on mobile also , i dont want new one to create again new name and stuff...
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 6, 2017, 14:4803/06/17
02/06/17

RoyBerT said:

Hello i started the game on Plarium Vikings War of Clans and i start this on pc , after a few levels i wanted to continue it on my mobile phone and i just instaled the app on mobile , when i open it it started a totaly new game , i tryed to syncronize on menu but it says that when i want to  backup from facebok or google play account " it is the same account what i use now " .How i can fix this problem so i can play my original acount from plarium on mobile also , i dont want new one to create again new name and stuff...

You can't transfer your acc to PC and mobile phone. But you can start a new game on mobile and on FB

Mar 7, 2017, 09:1403/07/17
12/03/15
Then that needs to be fixed. I want to be able to get alerts on my mobile when I'm away from my PC. There is no point in having a new game on your phone.
Mar 7, 2017, 11:5503/07/17
This is the main reason that brings the game down
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.