All Categories

Resource tile stole my troops

Search
Feb 9, 2017, 04:4102/09/17

In the kingdom 306 Graamsked, the silver altar resource tile at 210:594 will not release my troops.  The level number banner on top is blue and there is a green ring around the base, indicating occupation by my troops, but when I click on it, I get the "Occupied by another Jarl" window, complete the 'attack' and 'send scouts' buttons, yet the avatar and the name of the occupying Jarl in the window are mine.  Ordinarily, when one clicks on a tile that one has occupied, a window from the Odin Shrine pops up, showing the progress of the yield.  In this case this doesn't happen and if I go to my Odin Shrine and try to access it from there, there is no record of my troops being there.  Logging out, waiting, and logging back in again does not make a difference.

Gyankyr
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 9, 2017, 13:4202/09/17
02/06/17

ourmedications said:

In the kingdom 306 Graamsked, the silver altar resource tile at 210:594 will not release my troops.  The level number banner on top is blue and there is a green ring around the base, indicating occupation by my troops, but when I click on it, I get the "Occupied by another Jarl" window, complete the 'attack' and 'send scouts' buttons, yet the avatar and the name of the occupying Jarl in the window are mine.  Ordinarily, when one clicks on a tile that one has occupied, a window from the Odin Shrine pops up, showing the progress of the yield.  In this case this doesn't happen and if I go to my Odin Shrine and try to access it from there, there is no record of my troops being there.  Logging out, waiting, and logging back in again does not make a difference.

Gyankyr

The only way to free your troops is that they should be attacked by the enemy. 1 unit will be enogh to free them. So i suggest you to ask help in your clan or any other player from different clan