All Categories

Update for Google Play store?

Search
Jan 30, 2017, 14:2401/30/17
01/30/17

When I launch my game now it says that there is an update and when I hit yes it takes me to the Play store but no option to update.  The update works fine on iOS. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 30, 2017, 16:4701/30/17
speedemn said:

When I launch my game now it says that there is an update and when I hit yes it takes me to the Play store but no option to update.  The update works fine on iOS. 

Same to me,but now I can update it.clear the cache and data of google play store,and re-open it,or Use Singapore/USA vpn if still doesnt work
May 13, 2019, 06:5105/13/19
Jun 9, 2020, 09:21(edited)
05/12/19

Recently downloaded the game from Google Play and it was indeed running smooth on my Google Pixle until I updated to Android 8.0. Now whenever I will open the game it's simply loading a blank screen and crashing eventually after few seconds. It's very annoying.

Any help/solution? Thanks in advance.

Regards

May 13, 2019, 12:1205/13/19
01/11/17

seoking said:

Recently downloaded the game from Google Play and it was indeed running smooth on my Google Pixle until I updated to Android 8.0. Now whenever I will open the game it's simply loading a blank screen and crashing eventually after few seconds. It's very annoying.

Regards,

Hello, SEOKING!

Please check your Internet connection or use another access point. Make sure your device's antivirus is not blocking the application. Try to clear the cache of the game and peripheral applications. You can also try reinstalling the game, but make sure your game account is synced with one of the services: Facebook/Google Play/Game Center. 

If the situation persists after performing these steps, please let us know. 

Also, please, clarify the exact model of your device. 

Have a good play!

Jun 9, 2020, 08:5206/09/20
Jun 9, 2020, 09:20(edited)
03/26/20

seoking said:

Regards,

This is one of the most common problem user faces. I was having the same issue, so in order to resolve it, just follow the mentioned steps (it worked for me)

1. Un-install the app

2. Delete the cache and other files of the apps (do it via file manager)

3. Restart your phone

4. Re install the app

and the issue will be fixed. Do let me know if you are having problem performing the steps which I have mentioned above or if the problem is still there. Would love to help! :)

Regards