All Categories

Update News!

Update News!

Search
Jan 30, 2017, 14:0701/30/17
01/11/17

Update News!

Leaders of many battles! Go to the game as soon as possible to take advantage of the update:

- The Clan's might is in your hands! Now you know where to buy the Scrolls necessary for developing your Stronghold! Learn more in the How to Play section or tap the "i" icon next to the word "Scrolls" in the Clan Stronghold window.

- Forewarned is forearmed! Find out which Clans have already constructed an unassailable Stronghold. The icon in the Clan search window and in Clan Info will help you with that.

- Time is the most precious resource in war! Now you can purchase 8-hour Boosts for Loyalty Points in the Clan Store!

- The Vikings universe is getting even better! Enjoy a smoother experience after general game optimization!

Legendary warriors have proved to the world that there is art in battle, and that a beautiful victory is a true masterpiece! Vikings, dedicate your life to battles and become a great creator of the history of the North!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 30, 2017, 16:4001/30/17
Great !!,more fast to enter the game
Jan 30, 2017, 23:5101/30/17
I tried to update the game this morning and the patch crashed halfway thru. Game wouldnt run after that so i had to do a reinstall, and since then it wont let me restore my town thru facebook. ive sent numerous emails to plarium, since 7 am this morning. its now 651 pm and no response whatsoever. Kinda sad ill have to quit playing all together if they dont fix this.
Jan 31, 2017, 04:0401/31/17
gavman8918 said:

I tried to update the game this morning and the patch crashed halfway thru. Game wouldnt run after that so i had to do a reinstall, and since then it wont let me restore my town thru facebook. ive sent numerous emails to plarium, since 7 am this morning. its now 651 pm and no response whatsoever. Kinda sad ill have to quit playing all together if they dont fix this.
Don't giving up buddy,I will help you to contact the support service.Try to clear the cache and the data,If it helpful connect your game with google play games
Feb 11, 2017, 10:1402/11/17
Feb 11, 2017, 21:20(edited)

Hi .... please help me recover acount 

229:778 ... 62 Borifrad world