Game optimization: interim results
We understand your frustration with unstable functioning of the game. As we said earlier, we are doing our best to optimize the game functioning.
For now, we would like to share with you the intermediate results of our recent technical maintenance:
1. Ratings have been fixed to reflect the correct results of Kingdoms Battle: Fury that took place on April 10 and 11.
2. We have activated top-place Kingdom bonuses for Kingdoms Battle: Fury that took place on May 8 and 9.
3. Crafting a lot of equipment in the Forge doesn’t freeze the game anymore.
4. Global Map has been optimized. The following bugs and errors have been fixed:
- Incorrect “occupied / unoccupied” identification of locations, as well as erroneous display of the already killed Invaders and Ghosts on the Global Map;
- Generation of tracer Town copies;
- Incorrect display of Peace Treaty and Domain Guard statuses;
- Incorrect display of Marches.
These problems may resurface from time to time, but their frequency has been minimized. We continue working on optimization of the Global Map, and will try to solve all the related issues as soon as possible.
5. We have fixed the game crashing issue triggered when profiles of certain players were being viewed.
6. We have performed general optimization of the game process.
We continue optimizing the game functioning, so a number of fixes are scheduled to be performed throughout the month of May. Please, note that some of the improvements may not be evident right away. We’ll keep posting relevant updates in our fan communities. Stay tuned for the good news.
Thank you for your patience and the feedback you provide!