Increased pressure on our game servers
Players expressed huge interest in our recent update, which led to increased pressure on our game servers. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced in the game in the last few days.
Currently, all our efforts are concentrated on solving the following problems:
- Unstable running of the game
- Slow updating of information in the Navigator
- Lags connected with crafting a large amount of equipment in the Forge
- Incorrect data being displayed in battle reports for the Place of Power or the Clan Stronghold: the defenders' losses are not displayed, while attackers' losses are shown
- Slow calculation of battle results for Fortresses
- Lags in marches and Onslaughts
- Slow updating of the Global Map
Some Kingdoms also faced bugs in calculating the results of the Kingdoms Battle: Fury. To prepare official information about the problem, we needed time to study this situation and to find the solution.
We have performed the following actions for players from the affected Kingdoms:
- We have credited rewards for players who reached checkpoints in personal achievements but didn't get them, as their Kingdom didn't take a top place as a result of the error
- We have activated bonuses for these Kingdoms according to the place in the Rankings they should have taken
- We have credited 5,000,000 Gold to players if they earned at least 1 point in the Kingdoms Battle: Fury
The Rankings will also be changed according to the correct results of the Kingdoms Battle: Fury. Unfortunately, it is technically impossible to activate the Gifts of the Gods in these Kingdoms. We understand your feelings and apologize once again. All players from these Kingdoms who earned at least 1 point in the Kingdoms Battle: Fury will receive 50,000,000 Gold and 50,000 Star Shards each.
We are continuing to do everything we can to fix the problems listed above. Thank you for your understanding.