All Categories

Update: achievements, rankings, VIP levels, Troop Sets, and more.

Update: achievements, rankings, VIP levels, Troop Sets, and more.

Search
Comments
Apr 6, 2020, 19:5204/06/20
04/04/18
i go to profile but i cant change my name or city name or change my  game picture 
Apr 6, 2020, 21:4504/06/20
02/17/20
Not a terrible update, but I'm noticing some people have achievements that don't show on mine... Why is this?
Apr 7, 2020, 00:0504/07/20
01/02/20
i am using the web version of chrome and I am a black blob and so are all my neighbors. is this going to be repaired soon?
Apr 7, 2020, 00:1904/07/20
05/25/17
you removed the vip level thats so stupid how can a hunter see if there dead or not :( you kild the game for hunters its a fight game now we have no controle to see who's playing or not on a easy way you fuckt it up for the hunters :(
Apr 7, 2020, 00:5604/07/20
Apr 7, 2020, 00:56(edited)
03/23/20

I like the update, but what are the Warlords badges used for?

Apr 7, 2020, 01:1604/07/20
03/17/17
Alice Vytsenets said:
Uno generalmente cree qulas actualizaciones son para mejorar la app. Traten de hacerlo alguna vez. Mejorar la interfaz horrible del juego, hacer mas interesante el juego en lugar de hacerlo mas aburrido cada vez. 

https://youtu.be/2d61waALLH0

Added:

• Achievements

For certain actions, you now earn achievements that can be used as an honorific. When you upgrade an achievement, its bonuses increase.

• Improved tutorial

When you start a new game, an introductory video is shown. You will receive an additional reward for completing the tutorial.

Added upon players' requests:

• VIP levels

The maximum number of VIP levels has been increased to 40. Now you can refresh the Task list multiple times and complete all Tasks instantly. Moreover, there will be bonuses that significantly improve various military and economic stats.

• Troop Sets

In the window for forming a troop, you can use templates that you prepare in advance. You can save the type, tier, and number of warriors in a Troop Set.

• Troop capacity

Tier VI melee capacity has been increased.

• Rankings

There are more rankings now. You can find out the performance of Clans and Jarls, as well as your own. This stat is based on the number of top places taken and checkpoints passed in Competitions. You can also view Clan rankings by number of victories in the Clans Battles and by number of enemy warriors killed.

Fixed:

• The Throne of Jotunheim window no longer closes automatically when the Reinforcements tab is being viewed during a successful attack on the Fortress.

Live for battles, achieve more in less time, and bask in glory! Discuss the update in the comments.

Important!

We know that you have experienced some difficulties with the displaying of certain game elements after the update. To resolve the issue, please update the game application to the latest version. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Apr 7, 2020, 06:3904/07/20
01/11/17

Greetings!

All the issues that came with the new update should be fixed at the moment. If they are still relevant to you, please follow the steps below:

1. If you're using Plarium Play application, please reinstall it.

2. If you're using browser, please clear it's cache in it's settings.

To all of you who didn't receive the reward after the maintenance. Please send me a private message. Provide me with your ID. You can find it in Menu in "About the game" tab. 

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Apr 7, 2020, 08:0204/07/20
Apr 7, 2020, 08:02(edited)
10/16/17

The new update has made absurd changes!

In the profile, all data relating to the hourly/daily production for each resource and the limit that can be produced have disappeared. This means that the hero can no longer be set up to produce a certain type of resources, inserting accessories and stones for production when it isn't possible to quantitatively verify what is being done. But with them a lot of other valuable information about your city.

In it's place they put two absurd and stupid rankings: who is the first in the ranking for influence and the first clan, dedicating a full page to him: but who is interested in this data? to anyone and in any case even earlier, if you wanted you could recover ...

10 more VIP levels: made just to cash out!

Indecent and useless modification to the game, a sign that whoever made it doesn't understand anything about this game. 

Incompetent !! 

Apr 7, 2020, 08:2104/07/20
Apr 7, 2020, 08:21(edited)
05/08/17
I agree I much prefer the old order t1s t2s t3s etc being able to save a troop set is a great idea but please restore the old order the troops use to appear in.

zbluebugz said:

re Attack/Capture "Offense" dialog box for selection units:

1) Can you restore the order of offense units to pre-update? Or give us a sort option?

ATM, they're sorted by type / level (desc) ...

I'd prefer the old sorted order - L1, L2, L3 ... etc.

2) Can you restore the "select all" button?

re Rankings

- Can you tone down the icon - make it less excitable? I don't really find that information useful ... (perhaps, move it to the "Menu" board).

Apr 7, 2020, 08:3404/07/20
Apr 7, 2020, 08:42(edited)
03/06/14

The 2 free spots to add troops are gone once I buy a pack that had 24,00 warlord badges in it! All are locked and it says I do not have enough items.

Please fix this issue I can not set or save any amounts of troops for a quick load quick send. I also do not have the shortcut keys any longer in my PC version of your App.edit: shortcut keys working now.

Also please add back the select all button for troop sends. Another thing I noticed in CvC event our enemy at a tile is no longer shown as RED, I also do not like the new player profiles when you click on someone to check them out, the print is to small and very hard to read.
Apr 7, 2020, 08:4504/07/20
01/11/17

Greetings, HAND OF DOOM!

Please send me a private message. Provide me with the screenshot of your Offense screen with troop sets avaliable. You can use any image hosting avaliable. I would also need your ID. You can find it in Menu in "About the game" tab. 

Apr 7, 2020, 09:1304/07/20
Apr 7, 2020, 09:15(edited)
03/06/14
Ivar Marksman said:

Greetings, HAND OF DOOM!

Please send me a private message. Provide me with the screenshot of your Offense screen with troop sets avaliable. You can use any image hosting avaliable. I would also need your ID. You can find it in Menu in "About the game" tab. 

The 2 free spots are there now, after a refresh they are showing again, thanks for getting back with me.
Apr 7, 2020, 15:3904/07/20
Apr 7, 2020, 16:50(edited)
05/02/19

Ivar Marksman said:

Greetings!

All the issues that came with the new update should be fixed at the moment. If they are still relevant to you, please follow the steps below:

1. If you're using Plarium Play application, please reinstall it.

2. If you're using browser, please clear it's cache in it's settings.

To all of you who didn't receive the reward after the maintenance. Please send me a private message. Provide me with your ID. You can find it in Menu in "About the game" tab. 

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

I play with browser Mozilla; cleaned cache, deleted history, and updated.
I no longer see the VIP levels below the cities…

The game freezes completely during the fusion of the runes.

Can you correct this?

Apr 7, 2020, 19:4104/07/20
Apr 8, 2020, 18:28(edited)
12/02/17

1. The Saved Action Sets....Why make a simple thing complex? Make this feature applicable ONLY to the specific troops, number of those troops, hero gear, and shaman gear (you could even develop another thingy you can charge more to use). Boosts should not be a part of the saved set. Your interface makes that process too complicated to become an effective, fast response system...which I assume you meant for this to be...which it is not!

2. The Reputes, specifically the 25% Mentor Repute...Why does it only give a 1% or 2% reduction in Training Time? Why not fix that FIRST so we are not always looking at palarium claims with a suspicious eye?

3. The errors in the Forum...Why not fix/upgrade/repair/correct the numerous errors in information provided in the forum? Even if an error is noted by Player, it is not corrected!

4. The Interface...Why the spinning thingy? It offers nothing and is distracting...who thought of doing that (fire them or attach some significance to it to make it worthwhile to endure the spinning, jumping thingy – unless you already have but it is unavailable because palarium can't make it work)! I have a better idea...instead of the spinning thingy, why not periodically change the static activity we see each and every time we are in the Town View...

5. Why not correct the lag when a player is doing one thing and the auto-notify system interferes with your ability to continue doing that  - i.e. attacking an invader will be inactive while the notification that the invader is being attacked pops up on the screen...

6. Citadel/Sanctuary...Why do these points not count in Events related to Kingdom/Clan? Couldn't figure out how to make that possible when it was deployed?

7. You are not Sending Hero or Shaman with Troops Notification...(had to add this) If I already dispatched Hero and Shaman, the Dialogue when sending other troops still tells me that I get more if I send troops with Hero or Shaman? Why notify me to use something I have already used?

Now for something good:

1. New Interface for Clan...Nice!
2. Idea of Sets...Excellent
3. Visual Contrast Changes on Kingdom Map...Excellent

Now for ambivalence:

New VIP Levels, Badges..etc..Money, Money, Money!

Apr 7, 2020, 21:1504/07/20
11/24/18

About  the new updated  window with new sets and so i would like to give my opinion if that will mean something...

1. i disagree with the highest lvl starting troops. It would be more usefull with T1 first for fast attacks.

2. i agree that you put one type with all lvl together but it is very helpful only for melee type players. Do you think that if we had the possibility to choose what type we want by putting  buttons type up or down from troop sets? (an idea)

3. VIP  lvl upgrades ok more money i understand but the lvl must be shown!!!

4. Do you believe that players who making those SH boost during the CvC is more fair to get points on personal achievements too ?After all we buy them and it will give us an extra motive to use more.

Apr 8, 2020, 12:4604/08/20
Apr 8, 2020, 17:20(edited)
06/21/17

Hand of DooM said:

The 2 free spots to add troops are gone once I buy a pack that had 24,00 warlord badges in it! All are locked and it says I do not have enough items.

Please fix this issue I can not set or save any amounts of troops for a quick load quick send. I also do not have the shortcut keys any longer in my PC version of your App.edit: shortcut keys working now.

Also please add back the select all button for troop sends. Another thing I noticed in CvC event our enemy at a tile is no longer shown as RED, I also do not like the new player profiles when you click on someone to check them out, the print is to small and very hard to read.

i came here to add a comment about the unselect all, button.If you are in a position where you have no sets and make an individual selection ,then you have to unselect everything manually as well , before starting again , perhaps this is also behind the thinking of sets and the necessary warlord badges.

Having  seen an offer  in the bank  that included 320,000 Warlord  badges, it immediately struck me , that's a lot, and wondered how much the sets would cost in total if this was the offer.

Appropriately you have also mentioned them here  so it would seem the sets are as expected mega expensive.

UPDATE.

I just checked, each Warlord set requires 320,000 badges.

Apr 8, 2020, 14:0304/08/20
07/11/17

I also think that something with all items which reduce trime does not work wfine affter upgrades, but I cannot prove it. It will be good if develiopers can review all those time reducing formulas again. I have this feeling for Inga sets... before the upgrade I had inga 4th level with 4 items and applying all boosts I did a research X for time Y. TOday I upgraded Inga to 6 lv, upgraded all possible learning reducing positins in her knowledge base, added two additional items on her set, which should have added about 130%, bur time of the same level of research (hero tree) was not reduced a lot.

Another issue which I have found is again related to Inga Set. When I click on any item of her set, and want to replace it with another one, the window with all shaman items is opening for 1 sec and then is auto-closing. That prevent me from possibility to replace one item with another. 

This issue persist only when she is set as active shaman, on the background all items can be normally replaced.

Apr 9, 2020, 07:2304/09/20
02/01/18
How do you get the secret achievements??? I need a list 😂
Apr 9, 2020, 11:4204/09/20
06/24/14
Wiki Viking said:

Its secret
Apr 9, 2020, 12:0104/09/20
07/11/17
Wiki Viking said: