All Categories

Update: secret Knowledge, changes in the mechanics of Towers of Fury, festive Town Skin, and more

Update: secret Knowledge, changes in the mechanics of Towers of Fury, festive Town Skin, and more

Search
Dec 16, 2019, 14:0812/16/19
01/11/17

Added: 

• Secret Knowledge

Three new categories of Knowledge in the Oracle will become available at level 31 of the building. By learning secret Knowledge, you can improve your army's stats during an attack, during defense, and during battles for Fortresses. You will need Soul Shards to upgrade this Knowledge.

• North Gard

You can get this festive Town Skin by training a certain number of warriors. To upgrade it, you have to perform different actions: use Hero's energy, kill enemy warriors, spend Gold, get Soul Shards. The North Gard Skin will improve defense and increase troop headcount in an Onslaught, troop offense during defense, and offense against enemy siege troops in an Onslaught.

• Winter spirit

Snowy Town design for the festive season.

Added upon players' requests:

• Towers of Fury

Now Towers of Fury have 12 levels. The principle governing their appearance during the Kingdoms Battle: Fury has changed as well. Only Towers of the same level can appear in the Kingdom at the same time. First, level 1 Towers of Fury will appear on the Global Map. Then, after they are completely plundered, level 2 Towers will appear, and so on. Please note that the Towers of Fury will remain until their time on the Global Map expires (3 hours).

• Third Clan type

There is a new "Invite only" Clan type. Only Vikings invited by the Chief or an Elder can join a Clan of this type.

• Messages on another Clan's wall

Now only Jarls with Palace at level 15 or above can write messages on another Clan's wall.

Other:

• New icons for troops led by jötunns (troops that attack the Clan Stronghold when Siege status is active).

Fixed:

• Error that stopped players from learning Knowledge in the Stronghold when they had enough resources.

• Error where summoning a Shaman increased Influence on the Influence Gard Town Skin bar.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 16, 2019, 14:2412/16/19
Dec 16, 2019, 14:25(edited)
10/13/19

I don't care too much about this.  I DO, HOWEVER, care that the rewards you've given during this last kingdom-wide war were TOTALLY LAME.  A three day, global event, in which my clan won all three phases, and we were given EMBARASSINGLY LOW rewards.

The time and effort it took players (especially those who won) during the said event were great and we expect the rewards to match the effort AND THEY DID NOT!

A few boosts and some gold placed at the SH???   You've GOT to be kidding????   

I expected something akin to a 7-day gold subscription (which cost you nothing) and we got absolutely DICKED.

I, for one, will NEVER spend any more of my money on this game until you people start treating the players right.

You've lost a paying customer.
Dec 16, 2019, 15:5212/16/19
08/31/17
When are we going to get the game data updated so we know how much each of these knowledge levels will cost us? Its really difficult to make any good decisions without knowing what the gains are and how much it costs to get there.
Dec 16, 2019, 16:3712/16/19
12/24/18

Secret knowledges are bullshit. Again, another update for only big spenders. 

With those knowledges you said you have to play with t7 max only ! What a game !! 

What about the other players ? You dont care at all ? Really ? 

The new tower of fury seems good btw
Dec 16, 2019, 16:5612/16/19
04/24/19
I’m extremely happy with this update and bringing it out before the holiday next week was smart.. Thank you for all you do. Our clan is very excited..
Dec 16, 2019, 17:5312/16/19
09/20/19

Well they found something the CC brigade can spend their money on and stretches the imbalance even more for the majority of players. 

The top 20 clans with Lvl 4 SH maxed. Players with LvL 70 heros maxed Shamen Maxed as well have nothing to spend their cash on, so Of course Plarium need to make more updates. I'm sure they are already working on the next updates to keep the cash flow going. 

Whats the saying Innovate or die.

Problem they have is 80% of the players are not in that situation and never will be so in time the cash cow will die. I am already hearing the rumblings of players saying they will not waste their money on these SK updates. "Just not worth it" Enjoy what you have and don't worry about what a few giants of the game have, they will have to fight among themselves. Everyone else can just shield up and avoid them they wouldn't be around long.

Have a great day all.
Dec 16, 2019, 19:2612/16/19
12/02/17
While everyone at Palarium is glad-handing each other over this new roll out, players are still stranded in other Kingdoms which affects everyone. And, amidst all the back-slapping, smiling, and nodding of complacent heads there comes the usual Palarium remedy for another Palarium glitch..."Yo players, deal with it yourselves. We couldn't care less!"
Dec 16, 2019, 23:1612/16/19
04/27/17
Plarium say they listen to suggestions from the players but what I saw was an astounding amount of people post negatively stuff about the 3 new knowledge updates recently (the majority of people who posted were against it) and yet Plarium still decide to bring it in. Plarium clearly have shown they do not care about the people that play this game and spend money, they are happy to listen to the minority as long as it's what they want to hear. They have more interest in taking every little cent possible they can from everyone instead of giving the people playing the game they want and can enjoy. From a business point of view the arrogance from Plarium is unbelievable and will in time destroy all the hard work Plarium have done developing this game. There is only so much you can keep squeezing from something before it has no more to give and it's pretty much there now. Be prepared for the game to get more uninteresting as players continue to leave and targets become harder to find not forgetting there is very little attraction for new players to come join as the cost for them to get somewhere possible that they can compete is huge and they will give up pretty quick. Have a look at the amount of dead towns around kingdoms, the signs have been there for sometime yet nothing has been done by Plarium to try to address the concerns other than find more ways for everyone to spend money.
Dec 17, 2019, 00:3912/17/19
06/14/17
Does "Attack" knowledge help in POP? Or is it only  "Fortresses" knowledge?
Dec 17, 2019, 01:3212/17/19
12/17/19

Hi.

I would like to inform you that one of the recent additions to the game has totally ruined the game for me and many other people I spoke with, and I am seriously considering to quit the game for good. For starters, I will not buy any more packs until I decide if I quit the game or not, and if this addition is not removed, I will lose my interest i the game.

What I am complaining about is the Stronghold Siege feature, which allows big clans to receive huge attacks on their stronghold on demand from computer generated troops. This is a very stupid pve game feature that completely ruins the pvp part of the game. Fighting troops, getting kills and earning soul shards should have never been mixed with pve. It has always been the pvp feature of the game, when you used your troops ONLY against other players. You could not get kills and shards by not fighting other playes.

With this stupid SH siege feature, big clans can get predictable fights on demand that they can set themselves to win and earn huge amounts of kills and shards. They don’t need to risk fighting other players when they can simply reinforce their SH and get some 100% safe kills of high value troops.

The current kvk event turned into a total disaster when the opponent kingdom decided to score a few trillion points by killing comouter generated troops on demand at their SH. While they lost the first stage because they were outsmarted in the pvp fight with traps and skilled attackers, they won the second and third stages by simply killing pve troops.

There was no need for them to engage us anymore, no need to risk attacking a trap, because they could score huge points and shards on demand and risk free on their SH. Was it not for the SH siege, they would have turned desperate and frustrated and would have been forced to take risky bets against traps, making the kvk fun and giving a chance even to kingdoms with less big players. Now it is only a thing of big numbers, when 50 big players form a big clan, fill the SH with troops and order some attacks to get their kills and shards. No skill, no tactic, no risk, no fun.

Why would I continue to play this game when the pvp has become meaningless. A player can be part of a big clan and get millions of kills and soul shards without ever fighting another player. All he needs to do is to send his troops during SH siege and get his rewards on demand.

The game was fun because of the pvp. Those who wanted to play against the computer could farm invaders and ghosts, or farm for resources. Why do they get to have kills and soul shards now? What is it left for pvp players now?

The whole idea of pvp with traps and a game of nerves and frustration is dead now. Big noobs no longer have to worry about being unable to get kills, which was causing them to make mistakes and create opportunities for smarter or more patient players. Now they get big predictable fights on demand to have as many kills as they need, whenever they need it.

Also, now with the new Knowledge that requires Soul Shards, the big clans will get their shards by killing computer generated troops, while the rest of us will have to work hard to get a few shards from real pvp fights. Disgusting.

Please remove the Stronghold Siege feature from the game, or you will watch pvp die slowly, and with it most of your players.

Dec 17, 2019, 03:2612/17/19
06/14/17

Have you removed the daily reward (Calendar thing), or is it a bug that it is not showing?

The "Visit the Bank daily" and "Daily Quest" looks OK.
Dec 17, 2019, 07:2912/17/19
02/03/19
Bring back “Bastion of the Beast” Town skin as rewards for winning our CvC!!! So much players/ paying customer’s requesting about this but yet you turn a blind eye on us! Not everyone can afford to reach the 10th checkpoints under personal on CvC especially if you’re League of Odin and or Asgard! Please Plarium, Give this one back to us... give us our motivation back to win our CvC for that awesome Bastion town skin.
Dec 17, 2019, 08:0312/17/19
07/24/19
Hobbs Reyes said:

Bring back “Bastion of the Beast” Town skin as rewards for winning our CvC!!! So much players/ paying customer’s requesting about this but yet you turn a blind eye on us! Not everyone can afford to reach the 10th checkpoints under personal on CvC especially if you’re League of Odin and or Asgard! Please Plarium, Give this one back to us... give us our motivation back to win our CvC for that awesome Bastion town skin.
Exactly! Bring back bastion of the beast town skin as the reward for winning CvC again!
Dec 17, 2019, 08:4612/17/19
01/21/16
JenaKira said:

Hobbs Reyes said:

Exactly! Bring back bastion of the beast town skin as the reward for winning CvC again!
Lol, guys, that already happened.
Dec 17, 2019, 09:4612/17/19
07/24/19

lol 😂 looks like time to get back at it! It would be nice to get the memo! Haha 

So we shall see on this one! 
Dec 17, 2019, 13:3612/17/19
11/26/15

Hi,

and again a update which only for big players and clans. And for Plarium to make more money.

And the best "Added upon players' requests:"

Who are this players?? The one who push ever month hundret of money in the game, the players who have a other way to get big in a less time, or the players who are the most on this game (normal player, player who spend sometimes money..).

I think not the players from the last!

I see in this forum so many wishes which where a help but from this Plarium could not earn money or much money. So this ideas wishes never comes.

e.x. why the building or learning times so high? Some over 60 years or more. How stupid is that??? Ok for Plarium not stupid they sell booster.

And than the resources, ok silver, wood and this you can get (it takes years) but what is with bronze?

I not think that one of Plarium employees would play this game when they must buy so many! Or the profi players.

Dec 17, 2019, 18:5012/17/19
05/08/17
Pallo Samuel said:

JenaKira said:

Hobbs Reyes said:

Lol, guys, that already happened.
When was the bastion skin brought back will it be giving for cvc victory again.
Dec 18, 2019, 02:3812/18/19
11/30/17
Rewards ( Treuebelohnungen ) was reseted to beginn. ( 200 Gold )
Dec 19, 2019, 14:1212/19/19
07/06/17
bastion town skin is in lev 10 personal rewards in CvC.
Dec 21, 2019, 04:3812/21/19
09/25/17

That's not fair!!!!!!!!

I DONT NEED CASTLE LEVEL 31 at ALL.

Why you always give preferences to small amount of players??????????????? 
Dec 21, 2019, 07:5612/21/19
09/25/17
Plarium, you do not respect users. SHAME!