All Categories

Update: Town Skins, tasks in the Clans Battle, hot keys, and Help icon

Update: Town Skins, tasks in the Clans Battle, hot keys, and Help icon

Search
Comments
Nov 12, 2019, 05:3111/12/19
01/30/18

I agree with many others that bastion of the beast should not be removed, that skin was the only reason I and others would ever try in cvc and now with that gone there is no point to try in cvc, just another pointless event with rewards that are not worth the effort ! 

Please rethink the removal of Bastion of the Beast.
Nov 12, 2019, 06:3011/12/19
01/11/17

SPARTAN said:

I have to agree with most of the others this is a bad move on your part, taking away stuff we have already worked hard to get & win, I have lots of unused skins that are no long worth anything? This will certainly make me think about quitting the game for good.

Please put the game back the was it was or at least let us use the skins we have already bought and won with our hard earned money and time spent playing the game. Also add a way to disable the new town skins so we can use up our old stock of skins. OR make it where the old skins add to the new skins bonus and are still good with the new skins in place. I had just put on a new town skin and wasn't going to activate the RSS new skin but clicked it by accident I didn't even want that skin active! I was just wanting to look at the info about the skin again.

Greetings!

Skins that you already have in your inventory won't be taken away from you. So you can use them with the new Skins whenever you want. Bonuses from the new Skins are permanent so you can just disable new visuals if you don't like them.

Nov 12, 2019, 07:0911/12/19
Nov 12, 2019, 09:32(edited)
01/24/19

Dear Plarium,

I have to say i share the Thoughts of the new town skins with others. They aren´t looking good to futuristic in my opinion. It is Vikings War of Clans. I wanna see my Town skinned with the skeletons of my defeated enemies. 

The new town skins are a good idea if it would like been with Aesir. Additionally not replacing. Either one can choose if they wanna use them or work towards getting them or not. If they going for them than they will be stronger than others. 

The Old Town skins can be used since they are used up...Okay understood. But we wont getting new ones i see. What about adding a permanent + 7% bonus on everything to minimize the losses. I meant those bonuses offered through the old Town Skins. Training, learining, building and so. This way you can follow your plan and the community might not be as angry as they are now. Only a suggestion. I still love this game and also some things in the update, but not the visual effect of the town skin. It should be more in Viking style like Bastion of the Beast. But i am repeating myself.

Thank you for listening.

Fly
Nov 12, 2019, 08:4511/12/19
Nov 12, 2019, 08:46(edited)
11/02/18

Dear Plarium,

Please review the battle of clans offence/defence implementation!!! In its current form it is simply broken!

We are substantially stronger than our enemy, we beat them in defence, on the Tower of Odin. They are now ahead in offence, by 800b points. There is no reason for them to defend the PoP or expose their troops to ours. As is, we are stronger, we had the upper edge in the battles we had, yet we are tied as far as military action score goes.

This is Vikings : War of Clans, warring is the most important aspect of the game, yet you’ve rendered it useless with this update (at least as far as Battle of Clan is concerned).

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Regards

Nov 12, 2019, 09:5811/12/19
10/26/18

Aylwin-T1 said:

Dear Plarium,

Please review the battle of clans offence/defence implementation!!! In its current form it is simply broken!

We are substantially stronger than our enemy, we beat them in defence, on the Tower of Odin. They are now ahead in offence, by 800b points. There is no reason for them to defend the PoP or expose their troops to ours. As is, we are stronger, we had the upper edge in the battles we had, yet we are tied as far as military action score goes.

This is Vikings : War of Clans, warring is the most important aspect of the game, yet you’ve rendered it useless with this update (at least as far as Battle of Clan is concerned).

Regards

Agreed!

The current point system for kills is broken. You added the option to defend the Stronghold, which lead to an increase in battle activity, which was great!

But with the desicsion to split the kills category into to two, makes the clan who first tries a "defense" (trap, SH or PoP) end up in a tactical disadvantage, as the opponent afterwards can simply decide to be okey with the killing ending 1:1 if they feel for tactical reasons they are weaker then the opponent. And from there just focus on the non killing categories to win the Clan Battle.

Like posted above, the game is called WAR of Clans. Not farming, uber, upgrades of Clans.
Nov 12, 2019, 11:2511/12/19
04/07/17
Aylwin-T1 said:

Dear Plarium,

Regards

Yes is pretty much useless ... most the time one clan will win the offense the other the defense ... that was the first thought I had when I saw they split it like this ...
Nov 12, 2019, 11:3211/12/19
04/07/17

My comments about the new cvc system ... I really like that there are different catagories ...

two problems though ...

first that bastion of the beast was the main reason for developing clans to work to win cvc ...

second splitting the kill catatories into two catagories ... this will MOSTLY just split even with one clan winning the defense and one winnigt the attack ... maybe you want to combine them and have the 7th catagory be something new like task event that we have in kvk revenge ...

Nov 12, 2019, 14:5411/12/19
02/21/18

Fly said:

Dear Plarium,

I have to say i share the Thoughts of the new town skins with others. They aren´t looking good to futuristic in my opinion. It is Vikings War of Clans. I wanna see my Town skinned with the skeletons of my defeated enemies. 

It should be more in Viking style like Bastion of the Beast. But i am repeating myself.

Thank you for listening.

Fly

You contradict yourself, how can they be futuristic and viking style?

What you want to see might be fine, but I do not think its realistic of real vikings.

I thought most of the old skins looked stupid,not in keeping with the game,and were largely unneccessary

Anyway, its all window dressing, as its not necessary for the game to work.

I have to ask, did the old skins take up too much graphic space and thats why they are gone?... Going, when everyone has used up their stock

Nov 12, 2019, 15:0011/12/19
11/12/19
CIM said:

Aylwin-T1 said:

Dear Plarium,

Regards

Yes is pretty much useless ... most the time one clan will win the offense the other the defense ... that was the first thought I had when I saw they split it like this ...

Nov 12, 2019, 15:1311/12/19
01/24/19

WDYWTNTF said:

You contradict yourself, how can they be futuristic and viking style?

What you want to see might be fine, but I do not think its realistic of real vikings.

I thought most of the old skins looked stupid,not in keeping with the game,and were largely unneccessary

Anyway, its all window dressing, as its not necessary for the game to work.

I have to ask, did the old skins take up too much graphic space and thats why they are gone?... Going, when everyone has used up their stock

no Iam not. I would like to see a more viking style town skin. I think those new ones are not that. Yes the look might be unnecessary but if you jump in this section you can remove everything else also...stupid.  

Invader movement, ghost movement, march movement....where is the fun in that? Town skin is important to some maybe not for you.

Nov 12, 2019, 15:2111/12/19
11/12/19

While Plarium should be commended for changing the structure away from a purely training oriented cvc context, more attention needs to focus on awarding kills. I see what you are trying to do with splitting the two offense/defense killing categories but as the users above stated you can effectively neutralize all killing by some small scale attacks that cannot be made back by simply hitting farming tiles. Thus it pulls the game away from the central theme of the game’s foundation. To remedy add a total kill point category and move stronghold points to kvkr.

Nov 12, 2019, 15:3611/12/19
Nov 12, 2019, 15:37(edited)
02/21/18

Yes I was going to add to my previous post.

You wrote. 'They aren´t looking good to futuristic in my opinion.'

On re reading and re evaluating ,I think you meant. They aren´t looking good, too futuristic,in my opinion.

This was my point,and the vikings towns wouldn't be covered in the vanquished dead either.

They were not from Skull Island, and they didnt have the modern technology to build much more than simple wood, turf ,and wattle and daub.

Nov 12, 2019, 20:3911/12/19
02/03/19
romaric58 said:

town skin... well, we will lose all of %bonus of the other actual skins (bastion of the beast etc...)... goodbye 10% for build, 20% production rss... gg plarium ! You give us ugly skins and you delete good bonus... and ofc, we will pay for that :)
Exactly my thoughts! I really hope they didn’t/ or took away bastion town skin.. I supposed we will see from the CvC winner of this week if they still get Town skins of bastion. Plarium, please bring it back if you did took that away or else no more hard playing for CvC for most players that loves that town skin! 😔
Nov 13, 2019, 21:4711/13/19
07/23/17
WDYWTNTF said:

Laird Brinni said:

This is unbelievable the bastion of the beast skin gives a massive 10% off building and learning speed and is the most valuable reward for wining cvc as clan chief I spend billions of rss during the cvc and if my clan wins I receive 400m of each rss so the bastion skin is very important to me, I recently upgraded to palace 31 the week my kingdom won fury and I upgraded my palace on the day there was additional 10% off building as bonus for that Day so it was 30% off building from fury victory 10% off building for the bonus that day and 10% off building when I activated bastion skin giving me a massive 50% off the building time of my palace 31 upgrade I hope some of the new skins have at least 10% off buiding learning and troop training otherwise I will quit playing even the dragon skin gives 5% off building, learning and troop training and the lesser skins still give 2% which is better than nothing.
I have just reviewed your posts, and the new skins information,and you and the others are right, it will take many ages to get the new skins, and they are not a good as the old ones, they have fewer bonuses and some of the older ones are absent.

Nov 13, 2019, 22:3311/13/19
07/23/17
Screwed  by plarium agin the town skins and clan battle the longer you play the less you get from plarium and the more they get from you and they have the nerve to tell us we asked for this. plarium has been taking from the game and players for so long now they are unable to stop so what is next we ask plarium to take away from us how about NO MORE MONEY FROM ME MUST BE WHAT IT IS 
Nov 14, 2019, 01:0511/14/19
12/18/18
You guys are making this game into Vikings War of Farming.... taking away fighting in CvC pretty much, also clans with everything done in SH and clans that has all maxed players are in a huge disvantage as well, change CvC back to the old way and redo KvKR to something like this would be better
Nov 14, 2019, 05:2111/14/19
11/10/19

Well that was a very painful cvc and yes, I did spend.. of course.. why? I ask myself this because it wasn’t even a fun experience. We are a small clan (by our own choosing) but still, we were placed in a kingdom with one of the largest clans to battle and it was impossible to even kill an Uber and don’t even try to jump on a tile, even one you may be lucky enough to  kill without one of the big accounts killing it out from under you.. my competition had no issues in my kingdom, they didn’t have the same battles happening against them. So while they farmed away and killed as many ubers as they wanted to, we were lucky to be able to barely get any points. My complaint is, if you are going to make these changes, put enough thought into making it fair to all. I know, I know, your money (plarium) is in those big accounts but guess what... everyone started small, we aren’t given a chance any longer to try and grow. Even while spending a few hundred for one cvc. 

Nov 14, 2019, 10:1911/14/19
08/02/18
Amma said:

Well that was a very painful cvc and yes, I did spend.. of course.. why? I ask myself this because it wasn’t even a fun experience. We are a small clan (by our own choosing) but still, we were placed in a kingdom with one of the largest clans to battle and it was impossible to even kill an Uber and don’t even try to jump on a tile, even one you may be lucky enough to  kill without one of the big accounts killing it out from under you.. my competition had no issues in my kingdom, they didn’t have the same battles happening against them. So while they farmed away and killed as many ubers as they wanted to, we were lucky to be able to barely get any points. My complaint is, if you are going to make these changes, put enough thought into making it fair to all. I know, I know, your money (plarium) is in those big accounts but guess what... everyone started small, we aren’t given a chance any longer to try and grow. Even while spending a few hundred for one cvc. 

Nov 14, 2019, 11:4511/14/19
08/02/18
you would have thought plarium could have sent a message telling us all you small part time low budget players are not welcome anymore and i kind of thought of myself with my two hundred dollar a month budget sometimes more  for the game as no slouch when it came to spending but i should  have seen this coming after the quests were updated and all them ridiculous goals to try and achieve but that is just what p;arium wants us to do is try and to spend more they could care less if you were able to make any of these and when they seen people would try and spend more money they must have thought just make it even more ridiculous and set back and watch the money roll in you know they could have just added five more check points for the big spenders to try and reach in cvc the new town skins if someone wants to spend several thousand more to get them maxed out go for it personally i think it stupid ugly and unnecessary but it will give more advantage to them big players to run over the small ones you never see them 500b influ players attacking each other because they can not kill all of the other ones troops and burn his town but now its even easier to burn a lv20 now  but plarium has to keep the stockholders happy add more ridiculous things and just keep taking away more of the things the game started out with i first started playing a few months after the game came out and it took a year to really get in to it and it is really sad to see this game come to this point so i might wait a week or so see to see if plarium can pull this last update out of there as= and turn the game back around so if anyone reads this and feels like i do now about the game please post it and let plarium know just what you think 
Nov 14, 2019, 12:1411/14/19
02/03/19
Oh my god plarium!! Bring back the bastion town skin!!!! If you don’t - a lot of clans will not play hard to win CvC! A lot of unhappy players because of this, I suggest you undo what you did this time.. bring it back! A lot of us spend on CvC to have the bastion, now it’s almost no sense of playing CvC without it as rewards. Not everyone wants the new skins with its individual bonuses whatsoever! Please!!!