All Categories

Update: Town Skins, tasks in the Clans Battle, hot keys, and Help icon

Update: Town Skins, tasks in the Clans Battle, hot keys, and Help icon

Search
Comments
Nov 8, 2019, 11:3011/08/19
04/25/19

The worst thing to your updates are the technical issues after it. Troubles with the app and today all my stuff is gone - all booster, all ress., all herokeys, all taskrefresher ,

all herofood and shamansjuice...............anything at all.

I cant do anything at all even i have to pay for shields now.

and iam not the onlyone missing all or a part off my stuff

Nov 8, 2019, 11:4411/08/19
10/29/17

I do face the same issue. I can use gold as game doesnt see any of my items. And its Jot time.

Thank you for this Plarium. Exactly what needed once again. Spending money on a game and then doing nothing.

Absolutely frustrating.
Nov 8, 2019, 11:5511/08/19
09/18/16
WDYWTNTF said:

romaric58 said:

town skin... well, we will lose all of %bonus of the other actual skins (bastion of the beast etc...)... goodbye 10% for build, 20% production rss... gg plarium ! You give us ugly skins and you delete good bonus... and ofc, we will pay for that :)
Thats one of the things I asked about when they first suggested the new skins.I had many unused skins, they are still showing, but are they now worthless?

Nov 8, 2019, 13:1311/08/19
02/21/18

Thanks, thats potentially good news ,where did you see this, or did they send it to you?

I just looked at the skins again,

The time skin is 28 years worth

The gold probably much more than I have spent.

Maybe these things are small potatoes to some players.
Nov 8, 2019, 14:1711/08/19
01/11/17

Grumpy Granny said:

The worst thing to your updates are the technical issues after it. Troubles with the app and today all my stuff is gone - all booster, all ress., all herokeys, all taskrefresher ,

all herofood and shamansjuice...............anything at all.

I cant do anything at all even i have to pay for shields now.

and iam not the onlyone missing all or a part off my stuff

Hello, Grumpy Granny!

Try please to reload the tab with the game in the browser or restart the Plarium Play app if you use it for playing.

Contact me with the result, please. Thank you in advance!

Nov 8, 2019, 14:3311/08/19
12/24/18

It seems to be a really good update ! 

Wait and see the next cvc to be sure.

Maybe the same system of points for kvk/kvkr now ? 

Great job Plarium

Nov 8, 2019, 20:5311/08/19
Nov 8, 2019, 20:54(edited)
01/18/15

Skin's!!!

Very profitable update.

Please rethink the withdrawal of the basic skins. These make a big difference for everyone small players and small clans may not have access to the POP Rep's so loosing 10% boost for builds training and knowledge is a significant loss even the bigger players will loose 10% and if they have a 250wk or more build or knowledge to complete that 10% will have a significant impact. Why have you withdrawn the Skin for winning CvC? that was one of the best rewards for the event. New Skins will now be restricted in performance, available to only those that spend. And to top it off you send out ridiculous Bank offers for a very limited time which is clearly aimed at building massive amounts of troops one off very big builds with boosts to help but guess what No Gold nuggets, No Bronze, No manuscripts No totems, No hero Keys and not even Hero energy so we can try and get items to make equipment to help us grow. I do not think this will enhance the game experience for most people. Please speak to some of the players and or clan chiefs to get a fair reaction to the changes you have made. I'm confidant you will find there is a case for you to re think this and make some fair adjustment.

Thanks for reading hope you will review this

Nov 8, 2019, 22:0211/08/19
Nov 8, 2019, 22:04(edited)
05/08/17
This is unbelievable the bastion of the beast skin gives a massive 10% off building and learning speed and is the most valuable reward for wining cvc as clan chief I spend billions of rss during the cvc and if my clan wins I receive 400m of each rss so the bastion skin is very important to me, I recently upgraded to palace 31 the week my kingdom won fury and I upgraded my palace on the day there was additional 10% off building as bonus for that Day so it was 30% off building from fury victory 10% off building for the bonus that day and 10% off building when I activated bastion skin giving me a massive 50% off the building time of my palace 31 upgrade I hope some of the new skins have at least 10% off buiding learning and troop training otherwise I will quit playing even the dragon skin gives 5% off building, learning and troop training and the lesser skins still give 2% which is better than nothing.
Nov 8, 2019, 23:0811/08/19
09/18/16

WDYWTNTF said:

Thanks, thats potentially good news ,where did you see this, or did they send it to you?

you can find this here :

Nov 9, 2019, 00:3511/09/19
03/07/19

I hate the changes to the rewards for tasks. And the new skins are useless to me. Ie keys and shards

They need to be tiered to new players.

I am a three month old level 17. As I am a casual player. 

It all seems to be geared for mature accounts

Nov 9, 2019, 06:1611/09/19
05/08/17
Santagar said:

I hate the changes to the rewards for tasks. And the new skins are useless to me. Ie keys and shards

They need to be tiered to new players.

I am a three month old level 17. As I am a casual player. 

It all seems to be geared for mature accounts

I have a mature account I am palace 31 and I hate the new skins the old skins are way better, The military bonuses the new skins give are very little and much prefer the bastion and dragon skins which give 5% to 10% off building and learning time and many other benefits like rss production march speed etc
Nov 9, 2019, 13:3311/09/19
Nov 9, 2019, 13:35(edited)
02/21/18
GroumF said:

WDYWTNTF said:

you can find this here :

Thanks. its easy to forget to look at places that have had no need for visting in a long time .

Nov 9, 2019, 13:4211/09/19
Nov 20, 2019, 01:41(edited)
02/21/18
Laird Brinni said:

This is unbelievable the bastion of the beast skin gives a massive 10% off building and learning speed and is the most valuable reward for wining cvc as clan chief I spend billions of rss during the cvc and if my clan wins I receive 400m of each rss so the bastion skin is very important to me, I recently upgraded to palace 31 the week my kingdom won fury and I upgraded my palace on the day there was additional 10% off building as bonus for that Day so it was 30% off building from fury victory 10% off building for the bonus that day and 10% off building when I activated bastion skin giving me a massive 50% off the building time of my palace 31 upgrade I hope some of the new skins have at least 10% off buiding learning and troop training otherwise I will quit playing even the dragon skin gives 5% off building, learning and troop training and the lesser skins still give 2% which is better than nothing.
I have just reviewed your posts, and the new skins information,and you and the others are right, it will take many ages to get the new skins, and they are not as good as the old ones, they have fewer bonuses and some of the older ones are absent.
Nov 10, 2019, 01:2911/10/19
01/23/18
These new skins - will mostly be the last straw for me.  I can't keep playing a game with so many WTH changes.  If you want me to spend more money just come out an say that.  I"m pretty much done with this game.
Nov 10, 2019, 08:5811/10/19
06/20/17

New skins seems to be extremely poorly balanced when it come to difficulty of achieving them.  1463 weeks for the "siege skin". No problem for a 500 bill guy, but for less big and starting accounts it will be totally out of reach!??

Cavalry skin 3.7 mill shaman juice and Melee 2 mill invader juice!?

In comparison to get the "killer skin" 25 mill of resources was to be yielded. In another town of mine it was 88 mill - that is just strange but unimportant. The point is that all can do it rather easily in a day or two from standard tiles alone.

In my opinion, it is important that there is a balance between troop types when implementing updates. Especially since players picked troop type before the skins was implemented. I also think it would be better for the game if all the skins where "available" for other than huge players and players in the top clans, where 30 mill gold is not that much. 

Since i am not killers, i take it my "star shards" will be almost completely useless, with the above numbers needed for level 1 upgrades.

The fix is rather easy, just cut a lot of zeroes on the requirements, then it will all be about the Star Shards as i assume it was planned to be in first place or keep the old skins for all players and make the new ones a supplement for those guys in the huge clans who don´t know how to spend there gold.

Nov 11, 2019, 15:5511/11/19
01/21/18

this game sucks now with the changes to the skins and battles.

not fun to play or pay to play...
Nov 11, 2019, 19:1511/11/19
06/20/15
Ridiculous....This game is getting worst everyday.Its just another money grubbing game and every update plarium makes its worst.I don't know how much longer ill stick with this,probably not much,at least until I spend what resources i have now,then im gone......PLARIUM WONT GET ANOTHER CENT FROM ME...LOL.
Nov 11, 2019, 19:4611/11/19
11/10/19
Spend spend spend... oh wait, I already do that. Lol. Now, I just spend more to get less! Great idea, plarium. You are pricing even the high spenders out of your game. Getting rid of things that work (bastion town skin) and adding more materials to make us spend, makes for many unhappy spenders. The rewards on the new cvc are awful. I don’t need a few extra 24hour boosts and 15k good... lol. At least make them comparable to what we need to spend to get to the 8b points. And oh.. 10.8b personal points will get me a WHOLE 10 totems and 2-24 hour boosts!!!! Wow
Nov 11, 2019, 23:4011/11/19
Nov 11, 2019, 23:43(edited)
04/17/16

I have to agree with most of the others this is a bad move on your part, taking away stuff we have already worked hard to get & win, I have lots of unused skins that are no long worth anything? This will certainly make me think about quitting the game for good.

Please put the game back the was it was or at least let us use the skins we have already bought and won with our hard earned money and time spent playing the game. Also add a way to disable the new town skins so we can use up our old stock of skins. OR make it where the old skins add to the new skins bonus and are still good with the new skins in place. I had just put on a new town skin and wasn't going to activate the RSS new skin but clicked it by accident I didn't even want that skin active! I was just wanting to look at the info about the skin again.