Update: Town Skins, tasks in the Clans Battle, hot keys, and Help icon

Search
Nov 7, 2019, 12:0611/07/19
01/11/17

Added upon players' requests:

• Town Skins 

New Skins for your Town are available. There are three types of Skins: Usual, Rare, and Legendary. Each Skin has five levels — the higher the level, the more substantial the bonuses. All received Skins constantly give you bonuses regardless of whether they are activated or not. To increase the Skins' level, you will need special items – Star Shards. You can find more detailed information about this in the Skins tab of the Palace. 

• Upgraded Clans Battle 

All point-earning tasks are divided into seven categories. Each category has a scale indicating the progress of your Clan and the opposing Clan. The one who earns the most points in the most categories wins. The amount of resources that the Clan Chief receives as a reward depends on the total number of points earned by the Clan. 

• Hot keys 

Hot keys for quick access to various windows have been added to the browser version of the game: 

- J for the Profile tab in the Palace 

- U for the News window 

- K for the Marches tab in the Shrine of Odin 

- A for the Aesir tab in the Sanctuary of the Aesir 

- Ctrl+M for the mini-map 

Other: 

• Help icon on the Global Map 

In the Global Map viewing mode, you can speed up all processes for which clanmates have requested help. The icon is displayed if there are no active marches or Onslaughts. 

Fixed: 

• Warriors' health stat display in the browser version of the game 

• "Troop Health During Defense II" and "Troop Offense During an Attack II" Knowledge description

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 7, 2019, 14:1511/07/19
11/07/19
Saludos señorita Administradora ; por favor podría colocar la información en idioma Español? Sería de una gran ayuda para los usuarios y mejor categorización para ustedes. Gracias por su valiosa colaboración. 
Nov 7, 2019, 14:2611/07/19
11/07/19
Saludos Administradora Alice, por favor podría colocar la información en español? Gracias por su colaboración. 
Nov 7, 2019, 14:4511/07/19
06/13/19
As great as that seems they would have too make it so you can only kill ghosts with it. I would hate to catch someone off guard thinking they sent out their hero/Shaman only to find out the doubles up.
Nov 7, 2019, 14:4711/07/19
Nov 7, 2019, 14:49(edited)
02/21/18

Well its still not finished , so we will have to see what they have actually done.

I do not know why they bothered asking us what we thought when they first announced these new things , its as I suggested at the time, it pointless to ask us  what we think as they will do what they planned anyway.

As to the new CvC rules, we will have see it in operation,and put up with it, or shut up and not bother competing.

I havent seen anyone on the forum asking about new town skins, so maybe facebook rules.

Nov 7, 2019, 15:0111/07/19
04/05/18

and how long are we locked out for this time it nearly 2 hours with an hours notice that is not good enough

Nov 7, 2019, 15:3711/07/19
03/01/19
You have forgotten about the QUESTS shortcut key.
Nov 7, 2019, 15:4411/07/19
Nov 7, 2019, 16:15(edited)
09/26/19

Esto solo complica la vida a los clanes de pocos jugadores (Pequeños) y solo beneficia a los grandes.

Nov 7, 2019, 17:3511/07/19
Nov 7, 2019, 17:36(edited)
12/13/18

Hello Alice

• Town Skins

The points they ask are exorbitant for the percentage of improvements they give. 

You should collect the score retrospectively with reference to what has already been done. We would still have to get the special items – Star Shards.

• Upgraded Clans Battle

It will be seen in the next battle how it works. But it seems to me that every time you complicate too much.

translate.google Russian

• Городские скины

Очки, которые они просят, непомерны по проценту улучшений, которые они дают.

Вы должны собрать счет ретроспективно со ссылкой на то, что уже было сделано. Нам все равно придется получить специальные предметы - Звездные осколки. 

• Модернизированная битва кланов

В следующей битве будет видно, как это работает. Но мне кажется, что каждый раз ты слишком усложняешь.

Español

• Skins de la ciudad

Los puntos que piden son exorbitantes para el porcentaje en mejoras que dan.

Deberíais recopilar los puntos de forma retrospectiva con referencia a lo que ya se ha hecho. Todavía tendríamos que conseguir los artículos especiales: esquirlas de estrellas. 

• Batalla de clanes mejorada

En la próxima batalla se verá cómo funciona. Pero me parece que cada vez lo hacéis demasiado complicado.

I hope he explained me well enough. Thank you for understanding.

Skål!!  Cheers! 😊

Nov 7, 2019, 17:4711/07/19
12/14/17
So how exactly do we see the exact bonuses each skin gives and at which level?  I'm pretty sure people don't want to guess or have to level up every single skin trying to find the exact bonus they want.  Doesn't seem to me that this has been thought through very well?
Nov 7, 2019, 18:1611/07/19
07/24/19
We will see how it works on next CvC, it’s exciting and I hope it’s good! 😝

I hope in next update include the Task refreshers event and make it worth it. Also the option to change Color marches addition under settings, up to individual if they want to change it or keep it the way it is.. it’s still nice to be able to change it for folks with bad eyes., different color for your team, different color from enemy attacks etc.

Nov 7, 2019, 18:5711/07/19
04/16/17

Town skins.. as you spend gold, time boosters, etc, the relevant ones go up. Can you pick which is your town skin when you level multiple of these? And is the only effect of picking one skin over another to enjoy variety in visual appearance of game?

Those keyboard shortcuts are great (that was my feedback).

CvC rules.. Question: Will getting points in many categories help more than focusing on one category? Missing above: Not included in the explanation at top post is supposedly (according to in-game news) that there are Personal checkpoints (only for winning, like in kvk?). I guess these things will be clearer after the first contest.

Suggestion for mini-map (slightly useful): The ghosts/invaders and regular yield sites have rather different level boundaries. I would think it's easy at this point for code developers to enable for us different markings for the different boundaries instead of just 1 set of markings.
Nov 7, 2019, 19:4011/07/19
06/09/17

Cronos said:

Saludos Administradora Alice, por favor podría colocar la información en español? Gracias por su colaboración. 

• Diseños de ciudad

Nuevos diseños están disponibles para tu ciudad. Hay tres tipos: Comun, raro y legendario. Cada uno tiene 5 niveles— mientras mayor sea el nivel, mejores seran los beneficios. Todos los diseños desbloqueados te daran siempre los beneficios sin importar si lo tienes activo o no. Para subir el nivel del diseño, necesitaras objetos especiales-- Esquirla de estrella. puedes encontrar más informacion en la pestaña Diseños del palacio.

• Batalla de Clanes mejorado

Todas las tareas para hacer puntos se dividen en 7 categorias. Cada categorias tiene una escala indicando el progreso de tu clan y el clan enemigo. Quien haga más puntos en la mayoría de las categorías(4 de 7 como minimo) gana.La cantidad de recursos que recibe el jefe depende del total de puntos que se hicieron.

• Teclas Rápidas

Teclas para rapido acceso a varias ventanas han sido añadidas a la version PC(Navegador) del juego:

- J para la pestaña Perfil del Palacio

- U para la ventana Noticias

- K para las marchas del Santuario de Odin

- A Para los Aesir del Santuario de Aesir

- Ctrl+M para el mini-mapa

Otros:

• Icono de ayuda en el mapa global

En la vista modo global , puedes acelerar los procesos en los que tus compañeros requieran ayuda. El icono se muestra si no hay marchas activas o Asaltos

Corregido:

• La estadística de la vida de los guerreros se muestra en la versión PC(Navegador) del juego

• Descripción de los conocimientos "Vida de tropas defensivas II" y "Ataque de tropas atacantes II" 

Hice lo mejor que pude, espero te sirva

Nov 8, 2019, 01:1311/08/19
11/20/18
Any update on when they will complete the changes?
Nov 8, 2019, 01:1611/08/19
Nov 8, 2019, 01:21(edited)
02/21/18

Well its just gone down again  for more maintenance, wonder what they are doing this time so soon after the last ones and the new update..

Nopoopooemail,JenaKira

I often look back at  completed events  just before they are removed, and today, just before it vanished as the game crashed,I got  a glimpse of the updated version of the graphics of the last CvC, it looked similar to Towers of Fury  with a sectioned slide along progress bar.

I also thought they upgraded the yield from invaders , when I saw 15 crowns drop, unfortunately this wasnt 15 x 24hrs VIP  after all, they just changed the coin like graphic to a crown...
Nov 8, 2019, 01:4811/08/19
09/25/17
Again bonuses for attack, not for defense. Useless for me. Not fair. That's very strange when town's wall increase attack. 
Nov 8, 2019, 06:4311/08/19
Nov 8, 2019, 06:46(edited)
11/02/18

Dear Plarium,

Can you please explain how attack and defence scores in the Battle of Clans event will work.

Let’s say we put up a defence on the PoP, and let’s say the enemy clan attacks and is NOT successful. We win the defence. Does enemy win offence on points? Assuming they do what is the incentive for the weaker enemy to have any more battles, considering they have essentially just tied by losing?

Thanks in advance for your response.
Nov 8, 2019, 10:1311/08/19
06/07/18
just launched game on PC/Mac platform, and it updated... once launched, all of my items (I mean everything) are gone... no rss, boosts, task refreshers, nothing except my gold remains... WTF, Plarium??!!! This has occurred with both of my accounts that I access the game with via a Mac... This had better be resolved ASAP!!! 
Nov 8, 2019, 10:4911/08/19
08/23/15
town skin... well, we will lose all of %bonus of the other actual skins (bastion of the beast etc...)... goodbye 10% for build, 20% production rss... gg plarium ! You give us ugly skins and you delete good bonus... and ofc, we will pay for that :)
Nov 8, 2019, 10:5311/08/19
02/21/18

I have just watched the video about skins, and so looked at the palace,it would seem that its as Micheals quote below

• Town Skins

The points they ask are exorbitant for the percentage of improvements they give. 

You should collect the score retrospectively with reference to what has already been done. We would still have to get the special items – Star Shards.

Anyone just starting the game will be able to use their normal progress to complete the requirements, any one who has progressed a long way will find it more difficult,especially to get the influence needed for the influence skin.

If as Michael asked , are they even worth it ?

Nov 8, 2019, 10:5611/08/19
02/21/18
romaric58 said:

town skin... well, we will lose all of %bonus of the other actual skins (bastion of the beast etc...)... goodbye 10% for build, 20% production rss... gg plarium ! You give us ugly skins and you delete good bonus... and ofc, we will pay for that :)
Thats one of the things I asked about when they first suggested the new skins.I had many unused skins, they are still showing, but are they now worthless?