All Categories

Maintenance on the Plarium.com

Maintenance on the Plarium.com

Search
Comments
Nov 4, 2019, 09:2211/04/19
09/15/15
I know I was unshielded - I was busy farming ghost towns .
Nov 4, 2019, 09:3311/04/19
Nov 4, 2019, 09:36(edited)
04/17/16

This sux the game has been down longer than I have ever seen it down, please get the game running again very soon Shields are dropping everywhere.

Phone version still working, but PC version has been down hours!

How can you logout of Phone version and login with a different account?

Nov 4, 2019, 10:1111/04/19
05/06/17
all good again at my end.
Nov 4, 2019, 17:2411/04/19
01/11/17

Hello, Jarls!

Clarify please is the issue still actual right now?

Waiting for your answers!

Nov 4, 2019, 20:3511/04/19
10/02/19

As of 8:31pm (20:31) UTC, I can access the iphone app, and I can access the game through the desktop web site.  But I can not access the game through the plarium play app.  When I try to launch plarium play, a white blank plarium play window opens, and it says "Service Unavailable.  HTTP Error 503 The service is unavailable."

When I google the error, I found this info on the following link https://www.lifewire.com/503-service-unavailable-explained-2622940...

"The 503 Service Unavailable error is an HTTP status code that means the website's server is simply not available right now. Most of the time, it occurs because the server is too busy or because there's maintenance being performed on it."

Nov 6, 2019, 06:2711/06/19
01/11/17

Greetings!

Additional check showed that our servers works stable at the moment.

To solve the issue please follow the steps below:

1. Delete all temporary files from your PC which can be found in the following way:

C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Plarium

2. Clear the Plarium Play application cache following this way:

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Plarium\PlariumPlay\Cache

After these steps are done, please reinstall the Plarium Play application.

We hope following these instructions will help you to solve the issue.

Nov 7, 2019, 14:5411/07/19
10/03/19
The number of updates is ridiculous and ruining this game. I will spend your yet again 2 hours MAINTENANCE time searching for a better created game by someone else because apparently Plarium can not present a good experience for users.  Once I find a new game I will spend my money on that game and no more for Plarium because you are just ridiculous. If Plarium starts losing money and then people lose their jobs you can only blame yourselves. I am personally done spending on any game from your company. Good luck to you.
Jan 10, 2020, 05:3801/10/20
01/10/20

ratomeeder said:

error is an HTTP status code that means the website's server is simply not available right now. Most of the time, it occurs because the server is too busy or because there's maintenance being performed on it."

A 503 Service Unavailable Error is an HTTP response status code indicating that your web server operates properly, but it can't temporarily handle the request at the moment. This error happen for a wide variety of reasons. Normally, this error can be due to a temporary overloading or maintenance being performed on the server and it is resolved after a period of time or once another thread has been released by web-server application. The subsequent points serve as a possible fix, aimed toward resolving the potential root causes.

• Reload (Refresh) the page 
  • Scan for Malware
  • Visiting the website later
  • Contact server admin

Apr 9, 2020, 12:4204/09/20
02/14/20

Ang Moh said:

The number of updates is ridiculous and ruining this game. I will spend your yet again 2 hours MAINTENANCE time searching for a better created game by someone else because apparently Plarium can not present a good experience for users.  Once I find a new game I will spend my money on that game and no more for Plarium because you are just ridiculous. If Plarium starts losing money and then people lose their jobs you can only blame yourselves. I am personally done spending on any game from your company. Good luck to you.

Scheduled maintenance can be a lot of different things, such as:

SECURITY UPDATE TO THE PURCHASING of various ingame items

ACCOUNT SECURITY UPDATES to insure that your PRIVACY is secure

NEW FEATURES OR GRAPHIS  added to the game

and so much more.

It probably takes time since they probably have a few in-house accounts to test it before going public again.

Be aware that as of December 2020 there will not be the BROWSER option to the game. If you are on a desktop or laptop you will have to download the PLARIUM PLAY PLATFORM to play it after that. 

Apr 9, 2020, 13:2304/09/20
01/11/17

HERE FOR A REASON said:

Be aware that as of December 2020 there will not be the BROWSER option to the game. If you are on a desktop or laptop you will have to download the PLARIUM PLAY PLATFORM to play it after that. 

Greetings!

Could you tell me why do you think so? Our company never stated this.