Update: Quests, boosts, mini-map, and much more
• New Quests
From now on, the Quests window has three additional tabs with daily, weekly, and monthly Quests. Complete them to earn special points and receive unique Coffers of items as rewards.
• Troop Enlargement in Onslaught boost
Your troop headcount in an Onslaught will be increased by 150, 250, or 350% for 10 minutes. Activate the boost before sending a troop on an Onslaught.
Added upon players' requests:
The mini-map is a special mode of the Global Map that will help you find your clanmates' and your enemies' Towns, Fortresses, and other important locations faster.
• Changes in the Place of Power
Now the Siege status of the Kingdom's central Fortress lasts 3 hours instead of 6. There are also some changes related to the Reputes assigned by the Konung and the Clan Elders. It is now possible to select the duration of a Repute – 15 minutes, 1 hour, or 3 hours.
• A limit on the maximum number of warriors in Fortresses has been added.
• There's now an additional condition for use of the Novice's Relocation item. It can only be used for 14 days from the moment you start playing. This item cannot also be applied after your Palace is level 6 or higher.
• The error where military boosts were working incorrectly in battles for Fortresses.
Increase your troops' might and conquer new lands! Discuss the update in the comments.