All Categories

Story of One Battle contest results

Story of One Battle contest results

Search
Comments
Jul 29, 2019, 07:1507/29/19
09/15/15
 I play on pc..... if I google vikings help buildings it takes me straight to it
Jul 29, 2019, 14:0607/29/19
Jul 29, 2019, 14:14(edited)
11/30/17

Then I can't understand why I cannot see anything other than resources at the top left of the screen.

As to vikings.help.

I tried again, here's  the  direct link  to the buildings page. I can find no specific information about wall defence capabilities. 

https://vikings.help/en/resources/buildings/7/

Wait, I missed the edge of page here, because I thought the last item was influence, I hadn't spotted the slide bar underneath everything.

Jul 30, 2019, 17:0007/30/19
01/13/16
Just want to congratulate the winners,well done.
Jul 31, 2019, 02:3207/31/19
12/02/17

1. The confusion about wording, using 'increase', is a valid one. However, since there is no logical way to assume anything other than what was written, you can infer that 'increase' would be a total amount, not an incremental stage allotment.

2. The information to determine answers is readily available to those willing to search all the areas of the gaming interface. The resultant confusion relates more to the abysmal guides that, at best, are incomplete and meant only for neophytes and at worst, woefully lacking of structure and access as a reference source. I almost put more time in searching forum for information and finding ways to determine whether the information is outdated. The screen image being to small to fit the screen for the defense stats for the wall is another example...more slap-dash then a planned deployment.

3. While the issue of the gear dropped by the Khazar is valid, there is a reference to this drop....that is how I got to the point of linking the mats to the gear...

All-in-all, this was a good game and the winners are to be lauded for their knowledge and luck...Congratulations winners (and those that did not win)...

In all, I enjoy this game as a diversion. I applaud those that work to make it better and thank those whose work adds dimension to playing this game. To all the forum moderators who assist us, thank you. To Alice, for taking time to bring us this forum diversion and riches rewarded to random players...thank you. And, to all of you who play, in spite of our complaints and disagreements...thank you for playing.

Jul 31, 2019, 09:5507/31/19
02/20/19

you guys are making non sense with that increase logic.

i got the right answer 113% but no prize. the way I see it is he had a certain % of defense before and with the upgrades the riddle tell us he got his defense increased to 113%. it's quite easy to understand really.

what I would like to know is how people got to 650% xD
Jul 31, 2019, 13:5007/31/19
02/21/18

I do not know if the text of the story was translated from another language,but if it was, it will not have helped because English can be quite complicated,

I am happy for those like yourself, who understood the text perfectly, and knew enough about the game to derive the correct answer.

Unfortunately not everyone can get a prize, sorry that you didnt, congratulations to those that did.

Yours and their chances of being drawn a winner,would have been much less if all those that wrote 650% and continued to do so, even after Ivar Marksman wrote that it was incorrect, instead had access to the correct one, and not done what they probably did.

How did they come up with 650%, EASY

They behaved like lemmings, they followed those in front.

They read the answer, believed it to be true and  having opened the reply to  Alice's post page,wrote 650, with or without additional text.

Aug 1, 2019, 10:3308/01/19
09/15/15
Anyone: in case you haven't found it yet there is a little drop down arrow next to the resources tab
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.