The Furious Guides contest
Warriors of the North, many of you have already participated in the Kingdoms Battle: Fury. Skillful strategists have probably devised effective tactics to win this Competition. Now you've got a unique opportunity to share your experience and get a reward for it!
Rules for participation in the contest:
- Write a guide on this topic: "How to win the Kingdoms Battle: Fury" and post it in this section of the forum by March 28.
- The guide should be written according to several requirements listed below
- The guide should not violate the rules of the forum
A guide is a plan, a manual that describes in detail the procedure for achieving a goal. Please note: a simple list of actions that doesn't describe their significance in your strategy will not count as a guide.
1. The guide should include 3 parts:
- Conditions in which your tactics are effective
- Your tactics, series of actions, and their significance
- Key points to pay attention to during the Kingdoms Battle: Fury
2. The guide should explain your game tactics in the Kingdoms Battle: Fury to readers in simple terms. The manual should be based on your own tips and recommendations. Otherwise, it won't be considered a guide. An example of a text that is not a guide:
"You need a level 21 Palace and a lot of melee warriors. Storm Towers of Fury with clansmen and don't forget to dig tiles. A quick victory is guaranteed."
On March 29, the forum admins will review the results and select 10 winners from among those who have fulfilled all the conditions and have written the best guides. As a reward, they will receive 2 000 000 Gold, Hero’s Double, 3 Days, 3-Days Disguise, Hero's Energy 2 200 000, Shaman's Power 1 600 000.
Onward, Jarls, show what you've learned from years of battles!