99 Replies
gio
User
14 March, 2019, 10:04 PM UTC

Non vedo l ora di iniziare  Kingdoms Battle: Fury grande idea

UTC +1:00
User
14 March, 2019, 11:35 PM UTC

Has anyone else noticed a drop in their Influence since this 'upgrade'? My influence dropped by almost 12 million...

I'm editing this because the 12 M influence has suddenly reappeared! Too many glitches!

Live through the blood of your foes! Exalt in the lamentations of their women and children!
UTC -8:00
User
15 March, 2019, 1:03 AM UTC
The upgrade for fury seems cool, but the Valkyrie upgrade is ridiculous all , that's a whole boost session to now level our Valkyrie knowledge again.
UTC +0:00
User
15 March, 2019, 1:24 AM UTC

Since the update my system is overheating and crashing. This is new as of update, and has made playing the game impossible without causing physical damage. Any ideas on what this is about?

Note: I had this issue with Thrones, and quit because of it. Found it strange that this was happening in that game, but not Vikings. Whatever they did, it brought the trouble here. Roll back this glorious update, and hire native coders.

Note: This happened while using browser not mobile
UTC +4:00
User
15 March, 2019, 5:31 AM UTC
Kingdom battle fury will be fun
UTC +8:00
Administrator
15 March, 2019, 1:26 PM UTC

super.freak said:

Since the update my system is overheating and crashing. This is new as of update, and has made playing the game impossible without causing physical damage. Any ideas on what this is about?

Note: I had this issue with Thrones, and quit because of it. Found it strange that this was happening in that game, but not Vikings. Whatever they did, it brought the trouble here. Roll back this glorious update, and hire native coders.

Note: This happened while using browser not mobile

Hello! Answered you in this topic: https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/583_technical-support/124156_-update--spiking-my-cpu--causing-it-to-overheat-and-crash-my-pc/

Have a nice day!

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
UTC +3:00
User
16 March, 2019, 8:32 AM UTC
Since the latest update, for the list of gods, points have not counted... 
UTC +7:00
User
16 March, 2019, 7:30 PM UTC

Smart marketing as this pits more active players against more active players...

I hear cash registers ringing already...

They call me, Pants. ID 15227295
UTC +8:00
User
17 March, 2019, 3:51 PM UTC
awesome can't wait to see the new features and to take part in the battle.
User
18 March, 2019, 4:33 AM UTC
We are TheFaceless My Chieftains SodaPopGoat aswell SweepTheFoot are Jarhls to be Felt on the Battle field I truly ask Humbley Great Ones that we be given the chance to rid our Kingdoms of this Great infestation of Trolls Grolls aswell Goblins 
Syn
User
18 March, 2019, 11:49 AM UTC

So with you on that. it's been like half a year now (?) that all specs have gotten new shaman gear except cav and killer. That's just a pain tbh. Being cav for example this ultimately means that the weakness to melee is even greater while the effectiveness to siege is decreased. How much longer do we have to wait for getting new gear? 

Franz said:

there's too much difference between these gear. was it really hard for you just balance these gear on this update? come on. has passed a long time

Syn
User
18 March, 2019, 11:53 AM UTC

Are you sure you didn't just simply switch shaman of different stages? Because this is the only thing that makes influ go up and down "for no reason". 

DeathMiser said:

Has anyone else noticed a drop in their Influence since this 'upgrade'? My influence dropped by almost 12 million...

I'm editing this because the 12 M influence has suddenly reappeared! Too many glitches!

User
18 March, 2019, 2:59 PM UTC
absolutely brilliant idea for a comp will definately mix things up and make the game more interesting bravo👍👍👍👍
User
18 March, 2019, 3:27 PM UTC
Having problems logging in is any one else having this problem
UTC +4:00
User
18 March, 2019, 3:41 PM UTC
silentsteps said:

Having problems logging in is any one else having this problem
yes, won't get past 75%.  i'm guessing maintenance for the new competitions. 
User
18 March, 2019, 7:51 PM UTC
When Plarium will stop to cheat players about offer in packs? What are criteriums for packages? 
User
18 March, 2019, 9:16 PM UTC

When Plarium will stop to cheat players about offer in packs? What are criteriums for packages? 

User
19 March, 2019, 10:22 AM UTC

Again news about runes with scout defense.

Now defense of fortress (courage runes) that needed just for few people has absolute priority. I killed lots ghosts and got just few blue runes for scouts. Why should I spend money for nothing? Not fair, plarium.
User
19 March, 2019, 7:37 PM UTC
has anyone else had problems loading game. ive been stuck at 100% for most of the day sitting at 100% loaded but game wont appear.so much for all these new upgrades when we cant play the game.
User
19 March, 2019, 10:55 PM UTC

Hi,

yes that is a problem today.

You must reload 1 or 2 times the side than it works.

Every day a new bug. Thanks Plarium.

By the way WebGL Crash is not solve :(((((((((((((((((((
6443523 users registered; 91050 topics; 433151 post; our newest member:Jwl007