This topic is closed

Enemy kingdom number in Clans battle. How do I find out what is is?

3 Replies
User
30 January, 2019, 11:08 PM UTC

Is there a way to find out the kingdom number of the clan you are fighting in Clans Battle?

I would like to post coordinates for my fellow Jarls so we can plan our tactics.

Come and join United ThoWo Forces in kingdom 68. There is no pressure to play every day or buy packs, or achieve minimum points in events.
UTC +1:00
User
31 January, 2019, 1:42 AM UTC

Yes there is, but I am not really sure what you are asking.

If you want to scout before you go,you dont need to know the number of the kingdom, you just use whatever method you normally use, there are several pathways to achieve this.

Once there,the information is on the global page, same as your own, but you still dont need the number, but perhaps you think you do.

UTC +0:00
User
3 February, 2019, 8:36 AM UTC
In Global View click on Events (on the right), now on Clans Battle and on the "i" on your opponent's shield.  Now either click on the co-ordinates for the opponents Stronghold or on "Membership" and then one of the members.  Now the number you seek is at the top centre of the screen next to the name of the kingdom.
UTC +0:00
User
18 February, 2019, 10:14 PM UTC
Thanks for the info, please archive this post.
Come and join United ThoWo Forces in kingdom 68. There is no pressure to play every day or buy packs, or achieve minimum points in events.
UTC +1:00
6783761 users registered; 112934 topics; 462906 posts; our newest member:Iron Teutonic