All Categories

Update: new Shaman, Ghosts, runes, defense upgrade in the Valkyries' Citadel, and more

Update: new Shaman, Ghosts, runes, defense upgrade in the Valkyries' Citadel, and more

Search
Comments
Nov 26, 2018, 12:5411/26/18
04/07/17
And seems a forum bug because last post I wrote above shows in summary but not the page and no way to get to the post ... :( ... maybe this post will pull up the new page ...
Nov 26, 2018, 12:5511/26/18
04/07/17
It didn't ... only see page 4 if you post in the thread ... :(
Nov 26, 2018, 16:0411/26/18
02/21/18

I see all the pages and the main topic  which would suggest  any fault is not consistant, which in any scenario are the hardest to rectify, according to what I have been told ,but does that apply equally to computer programs?

We believe the forum has bugs in the system,

Should this be posted in the faults section where they are more likely to see it??

Are they already aware,but its of minor importance in comparison to game faults?

Is it even the same team that runs both the game and the forum systems?

Dec 2, 2018, 00:5012/02/18
12/02/18

A good update that they could do to is changing the shield mechanics.. I always see people attacking and immediately shielding making it impossible to hit them back and burn them.. Yes they bought the shield and all that, But still it is not at all fair to the defender. They could add a timer for after someone attacks they have to wait 5 minutes to shield again. This way the defender can attack back. Also, if the person attacking attacks again the timer should reset. 

Another issue is people constantly being able to find a castle. Getting rid of the coordinates under someones profile would be a great start. This way the attacker can port away and hide from attack. This way the attacker has a good chance of not being hit but the defender can still attack back. 

I think this would be a great way of re balancing combat game play. 

Dec 7, 2018, 07:5312/07/18
11/23/18
How long is this maintenance going to take? Been down an hour almost and I wanna make sure my shield is up, not sure if it went active before u guys shut down game
Dec 8, 2018, 14:0312/08/18
11/23/18
What is the meaning of onslaught
Dec 9, 2018, 03:0012/09/18
Dec 9, 2018, 11:35(edited)
02/21/18

Groups of troops acting in unison.You need to get the requirements to do it.

Funny:

how you always get likes when no one has anwsered.

that you keep insisting on posting off topic.

Dec 30, 2018, 08:0912/30/18
10/06/17
anesfan said:

ra773 said:

it's all about bring me the money. how can a milk the cow the fastest...

If it was only about milk the cow the fastest, it will be not good but they are doing worse...

They are killing the cow and a dead cow cannot anymore give milk... for a short time plarium will enjoy the meat of the cow but once meat is gone, they will starve to dead...

It seem to me that plarium have no long term plan and that they only wish to kill the game...

Never before, a update have lead to so much complain of player, specialy about the new report... and yet, not a single reply from administrator in days... it is like they ignore the players...

Maybe players need to unite and go on strike... no more purchase at the bank and no more playing until plarium solve the main concern from these update... unite for hit them where it is painfull, their stream of income... we want our game back

Dec 30, 2018, 08:2012/30/18
10/06/17
GHall3 said:

anesfan said:

ra773 said:

it's all about bring me the money. how can a milk the cow the fastest...

If it was only about milk the cow the fastest, it will be not good but they are doing worse...

They are killing the cow and a dead cow cannot anymore give milk... for a short time plarium will enjoy the meat of the cow but once meat is gone, they will starve to dead...

It seem to me that plarium have no long term plan and that they only wish to kill the game...

Never before, a update have lead to so much complain of player, specialy about the new report... and yet, not a single reply from administrator in days... it is like they ignore the players...

Maybe players need to unite and go on strike... no more purchase at the bank and no more playing until plarium solve the main concern from these update... unite for hit them where it is painfull, their stream of income... we want our game back
i vote strike for 6 months then see where plariums is at ah hell after 6 months probably would not be enuff players  to come back to have a event 

Mar 21, 2019, 02:3303/21/19
12/30/18

There needs to be an option to reset troop order in Valkyrie. 

it’s not fair to new players that are trying to figure out basics of game play & didn’t even know what those stats & upgrades were for.

By the time you’ve spent a ton of time & money to learn & play u realize your main troop type is not #1 and start to understand the HUGE impact wrong troop order has on gameplay. 

It should not be permanent and should have a rebirth or second chance or something.

Outrageous that a tier3 troop upgrade past lvl8 takes billions in rss and almost a year that no knowledge boost, gear, shaman or gem effects?! and this is only for 3rd troop that was upgraded, I cringe to think what the higher tiers & levels will need.

I’m hoping this will be worked out because there’s no point to keep playing with current state of Valkyrie that keeps getting additions in the trees needing an upgrade uggh I enjoy playing but I’m not willing to sell my house to upgrade troops.