All Categories

Update: new Shaman, Ghosts, runes, defense upgrade in the Valkyries' Citadel, and more

Update: new Shaman, Ghosts, runes, defense upgrade in the Valkyries' Citadel, and more

Search
Comments
Nov 12, 2018, 22:3811/12/18
Nov 12, 2018, 22:40(edited)
11/26/15

Hi,

Angry witcher who is interested which one win this stupid Jotunheim!!!!!!

This event is only for big big big big money players or very good hacker!!

And yes Plarium to 90% are your game hacked.

Because when not you must have so many money that noone of you must work any more!!!

Just play your game and you see that you need very much money to get in this high influence area and that you need very much gold for trainee, healing and so on troops!!

Nov 13, 2018, 00:4611/13/18
Nov 13, 2018, 00:57(edited)
02/21/18

pc443536 said:

Stop be like a crybaby. Better more help each other on Jotunheim, in last battle russians has won.

I don't donate a lot of money, but I already bought new shaman and very enjoy it

your verry funny you dont donate a lot of money buth you already bought the new shaman :)

you also dont need the reports if you can kill another player too because you have only t6 troops too :)

This is exactly what I thought when I  first saw what was written.

Though Angry Witcher is probably not the only player who is happy with how the game is going, its from a lone voice here, from a player who appears to have  the brownest nose and the brownest tongue.

Its clear  that they are targeting only their base ,those that have spent lots of money, and will continue to do so, to protect their position, and what they have already spent. You have to admit its keen psychology.

No sooner has something new arrived, that this type of player must have it, and just as quickly is bored and wants the next thing. Mainly to keep up  keep ahead, because what went just before is now obsolete.

Not  much incentive for a lot of players to continue as the rich run ever faster away into the distance.

Nov 15, 2018, 11:2011/15/18
10/11/16
all the words are useless. plarium wont listen as long as ppl are happy trowing money after them.
Nov 17, 2018, 05:2511/17/18
05/24/18

While the new shaman is cool as well as the new ghosts, there are technical issues that need to be addressed in addition to the items mentioned previously in this thread.

1. Fix the WebGL issue.  This is NOT my browser or PC that are out of memory, support telling me it is when the error states otherwise is annoying.

2. Fix the memory leak

3. Fix the recursion issues

4. Fix your servers.  There is no good reason that you should be DDoS'ing yourselves every day at new day ( 7PM EST).  As I don't work for Plarium, I can't tell if this is a bandwidth issue, a backend database issue, login server issue, etc.  From observation, it appears that you didn't scope the virtual servers proper and they can't handle the load.

These are a few glaring issues that appear to not have any remediation efforts for.  Insult to injury is when your support staff blames the player, and in my case, I can prove it isn't me, down to bandwidth graphing.

Nov 18, 2018, 06:3611/18/18
Nov 18, 2018, 06:38(edited)
05/02/18

IncubusDD said:

While the new shaman is cool as well as the new ghosts, there are technical issues that need to be addressed in addition to the items mentioned previously in this thread.

1. Fix the WebGL issue.  This is NOT my browser or PC that are out of memory, support telling me it is when the error states otherwise is annoying.

2. Fix the memory leak

3. Fix the recursion issues

4. Fix your servers.  There is no good reason that you should be DDoS'ing yourselves every day at new day ( 7PM EST).  As I don't work for Plarium, I can't tell if this is a bandwidth issue, a backend database issue, login server issue, etc.  From observation, it appears that you didn't scope the virtual servers proper and they can't handle the load.

These are a few glaring issues that appear to not have any remediation efforts for.  Insult to injury is when your support staff blames the player, and in my case, I can prove it isn't me, down to bandwidth graphing.

Amen to that!! Memory issue(WebGL) is bigger than ever now!

Just as I should have written it myself!!

And for the record, I think you just killed the game for many with the new battlestatistics as they totally suck balls, and you cant se or measure anything by them.

Dont increase the speed when you allready are driving so fast that the weels are starting to fall off..(Meaning fix your curent isues before you come with new updates)

Just my 2 cents.
Nov 18, 2018, 14:4611/18/18
11/08/18

I agree with the general consensus here. Focus your development efforts on gameplay aspects instead of new stuff to "collect" (buy).

It is becoming a bit of a joke, continuously introducing new things, ghosts, etc. I'm spending much less real money than in the beginning, because I realize it is just a never-ending story - and then I might as well spend no money.
Nov 18, 2018, 16:5511/18/18
01/19/17

agree 100%  

Lady-Phedre said:

What the hell is wrong with you asshats... removing stats from reports on Spy and Attack... its how I train my players and how we learn about our opponents..

You guys have done some dumb shit over the past 3 years but this one has got to be the dumbest move ever... you have just totally screwed the strategy of the game... the reports are part of planning your strategy so now are we suppose to freaking guess now.... DUMB DUMB DUMB people...FIX IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 19, 2018, 10:4711/19/18
11/19/18
Am i able to have two accounts and if so how do i switch from one to the other?
Nov 19, 2018, 12:5911/19/18
06/21/17

Presently yes ...You need another email address.

You would be  effectively running two accounts at the same time, rather than switching as such,so your time is divided between them.

Nov 19, 2018, 13:5111/19/18
Nov 19, 2018, 13:59(edited)
10/11/16

fix ur Webgl problems. 

as well as it becomes impossible to click trough tasks in browser game. 

and btw can u implement some sorting / filter to material / gear / gems.  it sucks to run through all stuff to find nothing. 

btw it would be helpfull to have a name on the material need in the area where u fuse ur gear.

i can name hundrets of other stuff if u like which should be optimised for gameplay.

BTW it's not funny, it feels like pure ignorance that their is not a single comment anywhere about BATTLEREPORTS.
i stoped my bloody knowledge increase as i dont see the numbers for reducers anymore anywhere. so fuck it. 

Nov 19, 2018, 18:2511/19/18
05/08/17
Not one single reply from plarium not even the bogstandard reply your suggestion will be forwarded to the developer for their consideration I guess they have no intention whatsoever to fix the battle reports, The thing that really makes me laugh though is the fact that in one of the recent updates a feature was introduced that would highlight a town resource tile or anything else on the global map with bright yellow strobe lighting, None of the player's liked the new update so it was altered to a slightly less intrusive yellow so if something as unimportant as this can be altered why on  earth can they not put the battle reports back to their original form. In conclusion I guess plarium do not give one jot for their loyal base of players who have played the game since it began very very poor show on the part of plarium. I would appreciate a reply from plarium please as this is unacceptable.
Nov 21, 2018, 09:0711/21/18
09/03/18
Anyone else seeing any issues with the equipment since the update? I am missing pieces from some of my hero sets and I've noticed at least one item, (Gascon's Boots), that has disappeared entirely from the crafting list! After spending a crazy amount of time and money to be able to craft all kinds of legendary Invader gear, suddenly discontinuing ANY of these items would be outrageous and unacceptable. Please tell me this is a tiny glitch and will be fixed immediately! 😰
Nov 21, 2018, 12:4011/21/18
04/07/17
I have not noticed any equipment disappear ... and gascon boots for me are still available to be made in the forge.
Nov 21, 2018, 16:1311/21/18
04/23/17
True
Nov 22, 2018, 10:2911/22/18
10/11/16

Eleria said:

Anyone else seeing any issues with the equipment since the update? I am missing pieces from some of my hero sets and I've noticed at least one item, (Gascon's Boots), that has disappeared entirely from the crafting list! After spending a crazy amount of time and money to be able to craft all kinds of legendary Invader gear, suddenly discontinuing ANY of these items would be outrageous and unacceptable. Please tell me this is a tiny glitch and will be fixed immediately! 😰

looks like some stuff is missing in mobile game, like björns helmet. didnt see anything missing in browser game. 

i think plarium doesnt even know they have some gear loss :)
Nov 22, 2018, 11:2511/22/18
Nov 22, 2018, 11:27(edited)
09/03/18
ra773 said:

looks like some stuff is missing in mobile game, like björns helmet. didnt see anything missing in browser game. 

i think plarium doesnt even know they have some gear loss :)
You may need to manually update. When I signed in, the game never prompted me to update, but I decided to double check and sure enough... It appears that everything to do with gear has been fixed in addition to having Axe Wielding Uber Ninja Birds to hunt and slay that only cause about 10% of the lag issues we had with the Evil Uber Squashes. Plarium really came through for us this time. Happy Turkey Day! Cheers! 🍻
Nov 25, 2018, 18:2611/25/18
09/22/17
After last update invader lairs and ghost shelters stay on map for few hours only.After that they are no loger to coordinates. Is this normal or it`s another bug???
Nov 26, 2018, 08:2011/26/18
04/07/17
BearStearns said:

After last update invader lairs and ghost shelters stay on map for few hours only.After that they are no loger to coordinates. Is this normal or it`s another bug???
Yes seems like to short of time ... 6 hours ...
Nov 26, 2018, 12:3111/26/18
02/21/18

BearStearns said:

I was going to say its probably the usual thing,were they only stay active for short space of time,however it would seem CIM  has noticed some  change.

I had wondered if the ghost I had banished had been exhausted very quickly because it was a new one,but now am uncertain of this.

Are there new timings,or is, was it a bug?

Nov 26, 2018, 12:4911/26/18
04/07/17
Something has changed ... if it is a bug or not I do not know ... but used to be they would remain for like 3 days ... now 6 hours ... that is way too short ... and 3 days too long ... maybe 1 day (24 hours) would be good ...