All Categories

Tricksy Pumpkings have filled the Kingdoms

Search
Nov 1, 2018, 12:5611/01/18
01/11/17

Trophies or life?

Brave Jarls, darkness descended over the North, and Pumpkings invaded the Kingdoms! Many of you must have already challenged the enemy and emerged victorious.

Share your success in your fight against the holiday Uber Invaders. Send screenshots of your Pumpking's Treasures in the comments.

Let's find out who was the best at saving the Kingdoms on Halloween!

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 1, 2018, 23:1911/01/18
09/22/17
Wait! .... They're coming out again??
Nov 2, 2018, 01:1911/02/18
Nov 2, 2018, 01:28(edited)
11/09/15

Hi enchanting Alice, they are few treasures, moreover 2 or 3, may be more, are missing because I open them... due to my morbid curiosity, but I send the screenshot hoping to get a little prize. Thanks anyway.

Nov 2, 2018, 08:1511/02/18
09/22/17
I use plarium.com platform and have hit hundreds of pumpkings...mostly lvl6 rewards too :/ 
Nov 2, 2018, 09:0811/02/18
Nov 3, 2018, 12:38(edited)
04/07/17
I also use plarium.com and mostly level 5 and  6 reward chests.  I did get 100s, who knows when I will open them, lol.  The level of your reward chest does depend on your palace level.  EDIT ... actually the level of the treasure chest might actually depend on the hero level and not the palace level ... I am collecting more data on that. 
Nov 2, 2018, 11:5711/02/18
04/07/17

Yes I was kind of confused by this thread also.

We do have some very new members in our clan and have in the past also ...

To see them it is necessary to refresh your game when they come out otherwise you will not see them.  They will usually come out on a three hour schedule but they may not appear in your kingdom immediately ... once you figure out when they appear they should reappear every 3 hours from then.

You might want to go in a place where not many towns are and then stay there during the event.  I do not jump around to get them ... I just find a good place and notice the "schedule" AND then I don't sleep for two days except for an hour here and an hour there ... lol.  If there is a kingdom event going when this comes out you can use your relocation to go to enemy kingdom to put your town in an out of the way place where you should have greater chance of getting them.

I do understand how it can be frustrating ... so I am trying to give you some tips to help you out. 
Nov 2, 2018, 14:5711/02/18
09/22/17

I refresh also but it's not necessary... It just kinda erases the slate for me. I hit them hard for the first day and the second day I stopped trying, and that includes CvC too :(

It was a debauchery to say the least which is why my reply was asking if they're running it again ;)
Nov 2, 2018, 18:5111/02/18
09/03/18
Finally have all my shamans thanks to these nifty critters. Thank you devs! I appreciate you guys mixing things up now and then and wish we could have bonuses like that more often! However, due to the ongoing functionality issues that seemed to coincide with the update and multiply when the Pumpkings appeared, it may not be worth it to try anything else until you are sure you have a more stable system. :/
Nov 3, 2018, 09:3111/03/18
04/07/17
ryang said:

I refresh also but it's not necessary... It just kinda erases the slate for me. I hit them hard for the first day and the second day I stopped trying, and that includes CvC too :(

It was a debauchery to say the least which is why my reply was asking if they're running it again ;)
I found it is necessary to refresh when the "new" pumpkin killing "event" comes out each 3 hours ... otherwise the 3 hour timer doesn't show for me AND the pumpkins don't ever show either.  I am on a pc account through plarium.  Maybe is different on a phone account.
Nov 3, 2018, 09:3511/03/18
04/07/17

Epsilon3 said:

I had wondered if it was a competition without specified reward, and as such has had even less response than the "write us a story"

As to the treasure chests contents,Interesting that you haven't opened them, maybe they will go stale if you don't.

If I knew how to post it I could show an empty larder. No Pumpking  pie. 

Real pumpkin pie always struck me as something strange, but I think its yummy.

Thanks for all the sound advice. Which may be useful to many other readers.

Though  you might not go hopping around the global map.. I can vouch that many do, and will also beat you there even if you are much closer.

Boosts are handy things to have.

I am as sure as I can be that the reason I saw no  Pumpkings  is because they had already been taken.

This game is on a browser that continually drops it, so it has to be reloaded many times. 

I do often you use a 15 minute 200% or 30 minute 100% march boost when they come out.  And I have waited before for a long time to open them.  I just recently opened the ones from last time for the 3 year birthday ... I usually do wait a long time before I open them ... so so far none have gone stale ...

And yes I do realize there are many that hop all over the kingdoms ... I like to go to where lvl 2 invaders/tiles are and be ready there right when they come out ... and then just go go go ... lol
Nov 3, 2018, 12:3611/03/18
04/07/17
After looking at some more data ... it is appearing that the treasure level is connected to the hero level and not the town level ... if anyone has high level town with low level hero or low level town with high level hero if you could send me some info on what level pumpking's treasures you collected I would appreciate it.
Nov 3, 2018, 16:4711/03/18
Nov 3, 2018, 17:01(edited)
06/21/17

I have 67 unopened level 3 chests,I think I opened some level 4 and some level 2. but these would have been few in number.

I also have other unopened chests from earlier events.Some of them are Level 5

As with all things the conditions back then might not be the same as they are now,or next time, if these special event Ubers appear again.

Whether or not you get a critical hit appears to be important.

Also, on occasions the energy taken from the Uber doesn't give the anticipated chest level.

Another question is what and when decides what is inside the chest?