All Categories

Halloween update!

Halloween update!

Search
Comments
Oct 31, 2018, 10:4110/31/18
09/14/15
I'm on pc, & the update has applied & the pumpkins are here, i just wish there was more 
Oct 31, 2018, 10:4510/31/18
09/14/15
i agree with ivar, i'm stuck in level 1 & when i apply a random relocation. i'm still in level 1 ???
Oct 31, 2018, 13:5110/31/18
07/29/17
Calling all Plarium Server Technicians!!  Where are you !!!!!!!!!!       Day two of CVC and I still can't play without crashing out  I don't even know what the score is crashes every time I look......I am certainly not unshielding thats for damn sure.    I am a PC player and Firefox Browser in the UK not that it matters everyone is having issues right now.    Decorations are nice and all  and I managed to get some Pumpkings , thats about it., don't know what the Halloween suprise is or was apart from shocking gameplay !!!.....  Watchtower Bug from yesterday has been fixed but am now getting my old favourite Unity code error today  and game is very very  laggy.  Bank offers have been awful for weeks so I am still not spending on any of my accounts....Beware Plarium..... You may lose me and others to Playstation/xbox land if this continues ...Red Dead Redemption 2 is out this week very tempted to buy with all the money I am saving.....you are actually ruining the game now ..........Happy Halloween otherwise
Oct 31, 2018, 14:3610/31/18
02/21/18

Antony said:

i agree with ivar, i'm stuck in level 1 & when i apply a random relocation. i'm still in level 1 ???

what do you agree with Ivar on, isnt he admin?

As to random location.

I dont know how random,random locator is, ie is it totally random, or are other criteria  also applied?

Any way what do you expect, want to happen when you use it?

Although the random locator is cheaper, it isnt so economical, If you want to move somewhere specific and  then find you are somewhere similar, or even back in the same spot.

Certainly the level 1 areas are the slow lanes, but that's where the level 1 invaders are.

Can you, want to, attack higher levels?Afford to attack from a distance  if you move to where the higher level tiles are?

Oct 31, 2018, 15:1310/31/18
08/23/18
I like the graphics but where is the sweet or sour surprise?
Oct 31, 2018, 16:1310/31/18
07/29/17

Sweet is for Plarium Staff  who  have apparantly taken the day off............Sour is  for us players unable to play the game at all now .  Just Kicked again, can't see the scores, can't write in clan chat, or click help   and the watchtower  is fecked again . 

Can't do anything I hope everyone has shields and don't risk dropping  shields while this particular  Nightmare before Christmas  is going on........

Oct 31, 2018, 16:3110/31/18
Oct 31, 2018, 17:49(edited)
09/03/18

I have a theory as to why the game lags so much right now. It may not necessarily be the update... I think it is because of all the people using dozens of relocations to catch the Pumpkings. I've noticed in the past that lag often happens most at the start of KvK and CvC events when everyone is switching between kingdoms and jumping around purging unshielded towns. Even now it is noticeably the worst right after a batch of Pumpkings is spawned and everyone rushes off to grab as many as they can. It is made even worse by the fact that we also have an active CvC event so people may not just be going around one map, but also back and forth between kingdoms. I've seen a few times where a town's echo is sending marches, presumably because the map hasn't even registered their return... Not to mention the common message of "location is no longer at those coordinates" even though it shows up in the watchtower and on the map. With all that action, it would be difficult for servers in many games to keep up and I worry that it may even be beyond Plarium's capabilities to fix. 

If I'm correct about this, then the most effective solution would be to limit everyone's ability to use relocation items to no more than 30 per day or something. If that still seems like a lot, then you should know that there are people currently using hundreds. If it seems like that amount is too small, then please understand that free and low spending players have the worst time benefiting from these events and it would give them a better chance to reap rewards as well. As a regular teleporter, myself, don't think that I'm biased. Also, no matter what, these events will likely be laggy at the start for the same reason, but with this added regulation, it won't last nearly as long and we would all benefit from a more functional gameplay. ... That is IF I am correct about the issue.
Oct 31, 2018, 16:4910/31/18
06/23/18
I see what you are saying Adorsher  but I can't even stay in the game for more than a couple of minutes without crashing right now  never mind hop about killing Pumpkings , basic functionallity  has gone .  And if  our gamesmakers and Plarium Technicians  can't resolve these issues  then why are they even  running these events which are now ruining participation in  CVC and KVK events ....  It's the same leading up to Jotunheim as well .  And during the reset before events sometimes the invaders or new ubers don't arrive for hours.  I don't play  for the first few hours of a new event because it is so buggy usually and weird  glitches have appeared on my account which Plarium have then taken the rest of the event to resolve.....its really quite rubbish 
Oct 31, 2018, 18:1510/31/18
06/23/17
I cringe every time i see that maintenance bubble when i sign on. It means that Plarium has messed something up again and the game will NOT function properly. kudos to all the designers. May Odin rest their weary souls. And please send us someone who knows how to fix a game.
Oct 31, 2018, 19:0110/31/18
09/22/17
Flippin' ridiculous :/
Oct 31, 2018, 19:0310/31/18
08/09/17

I bet they keep same "highly trained" staff and engineering team or technicians. 

Sadly for us it will be like this every update....

Oct 31, 2018, 19:1810/31/18
Oct 31, 2018, 19:21(edited)
08/17/18

As long as i try to check the CVC tab it keeps log me out in a few seconds. Is it happening to anyone else in this specific case?

[edit] ok probably it's happening no matter what
Oct 31, 2018, 20:2110/31/18
Oct 31, 2018, 20:23(edited)
09/03/18
Someone in another thread said the gameplay was better for an hour or so while they removed Invader sorting from the watchtower and come to think of it-it definitely was better, until they changed it back... I'm totally down with a broken watchtower if it means less time staring at that forsaken buffering circle and getting kicked from the game! I mean, what other choice is there? Either everyone agrees to just stop using relocation items (haha-that's likely), Plarium throws some limits down on the location hopping (expect backlash), they remove other desirable features like the watchtower sorting despite potential uproar, or they FINALLY use some of the hundreds of thousands of dollars they make on this game to beef up the servers like they should've done months ago... You can guess which is the best option, and if they really are on hiatus now as people seem to think, directly after an update and fully aware of the huge issues in play, I'd say our developers are in way over their heads and have no business being in this business.
Oct 31, 2018, 20:2710/31/18
11/26/15

Hi,

Pumkins are nice Plarium Thanks

BUT

the game not work when they are ready for kill it is very bad.

See Technical forum!!!!

Second, I kill many of this pumkins but I get very less Ulf talismane

From other I get more. Inga, Wenda are ok but the rest i not need! No Baggi

Again why not talismane which we can use for all shamane?????