All Categories

Shield Dropping Bug

Shield Dropping Bug

Search
Oct 16, 2018, 16:4510/16/18
01/06/18

Shield Dropping Bug

So, how many of you here have had that glitch where you apply a shield the night before, go to bed, wake up in the morning to being unshielded and have been cleared? This has been an ongoing glitch for as long as I can remember, and why hasn't Plarium done anything about it? Maybe if we can actually band together and show them we are fed up with this kind of thing, they will do something about it...

It wouldn't be a super big issue if they would just refund what was lost due to this glitch, but they refuse to do anything about it... Lets see if we can create a big enough cry for them to finally listen.
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 18, 2018, 21:4210/18/18
10/18/18
I put a 3 day shield up yesterday logged on today and was cleaned out. Had all the rss from winning clan battle in my castle and had over 1 million troops all gone now.
Oct 21, 2018, 16:5410/21/18
10/21/18
I wanna know why this game always screws me and my kids outta the gold and items we have bought outta the packs. My son got screwed outta everything last night. If this keeps up I will quit and advise everyone I know not to play any Plarius's games. I wanna know what you are gonna do to fix the damn problem?
Oct 27, 2018, 16:2210/27/18
10/27/18
This shield problem you guys keep having its complete bullshit...I put a 24 hour shield on yesterday afternoon and woke up to no sheild and  being hit almost 60 times.... lost all my  soldiers and pretty much all resources...Really good way to keep people playing your game...Don't fix the problem just let it keep happening straight pathetic on plarium....
Oct 27, 2018, 23:2410/27/18
Oct 27, 2018, 23:24(edited)
06/21/17

I am not saying it doesn't happen, or it didn't happen to you. 

We shouldn't really have to keep records to prove what we did and didn't do, but it always handy to have evidence.Though whether its accepted or not  is another matter.

What I would suggest is this . 

Make sure the shield is actually there, don't just click shield and assume its been activated.

The number of times I have clicked the mouse for nothing to happen is many.

This topic appears many times and somewhere else on the forum just recently someone replied with much the same advice.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.