All Categories

Inactive Clan Chief

Inactive Clan Chief

Search
May 25, 2018, 17:3105/25/18
05/08/17

Inactive Clan Chief

I am Co-Chief of my clan but the other chief has power she is inactive for 3 weeks at a time she no longer replies to my messages has billions of rss from all our clan battles wins that we need desperately for the stronghold and there is an inactive Elder that I need to expel which only she can do. I sent a message to plarium and this is what they said to me below. Does anyone know if there is any way I can get the chief removed. 

Hello, I am an Elder in my clan but I am also the co-chief too the other

chief has been inactive for 3 weeks I need power to be transferred to me as

I do not think the other chief is going to be active again.

Best Regards

Dear Jarl, 

Thank you for contacting the Plarium Support Team. 

Please note that this option is not available in the game. As we have already mentioned, it is not possible to replace the Clan Chief without their participation. According to the rules of the game, only the Chief can transfer their powers to another member of the Clan. If you wish, you can leave the Clan and create your own, inviting your friends to join or ask the Chief to contact us and state the request if he is unable to perform it himself. 

If you have any more questions, we are happy to help. 

Best regards, 

Your Plarium Support Team

Hello thanks for the info, I read on the plarium viking forum that if a

clan chief is inactive for a number of months the clan can vote for a new

chief, is that still the case. He is the link https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/archive/36363_clan-chief-not-with-us/

Views
Comments
Comments
May 25, 2018, 17:5005/25/18
09/22/17

Voting for a new chief was only a suggestion by someone in a similar circumstance as yourself.

As Plarium suggested, all mates leave the clan and start a new one. Hopefully your current chief's shield isn't on for too long so you can pillage once it wears off. 

A group without a leader is just a mob. Clearly, you're currently a member of only a mob. Sticky situation...good luck to you.
May 25, 2018, 18:1105/25/18
May 25, 2018, 18:17(edited)
05/08/17

Mee said:

Voting for a new chief was only a suggestion by someone in a similar circumstance as yourself.

As Plarium suggested, all mates leave the clan and start a new one. Hopefully your current chief's shield isn't on for too long so you can pillage once it wears off. 

A group without a leader is just a mob. Clearly, you're currently a member of only a mob. Sticky situation...good luck to you.
Her shield has almost a year left on it apart from the inactive Elder the rest of the clan is active including 8 of the 9 Elders. I actually made the inactive Elder an Elder after the Chief asked me to be co-chief which I wish I had not done now. We are a tight nit clan who work very hard in the clans battles to get the win and I am the only chief now but unfortunately not as for as the game is concerned. I would form my own clan if it was not for the stronghold I picked it's location when the other chief was still active it was the last good spot on the boundary of the forest.

May 28, 2022, 22:3905/28/22
06/01/19

Wow. Was she pissed off? Seems like a nasty thing to do... but maybe she's in the hospital.

Jun 2, 2022, 18:1506/02/22
05/08/17
seajess

Wow. Was she pissed off? Seems like a nasty thing to do... but maybe she's in the hospital.

Her Husband Passed away, she did eventually log back on and  she transfered the chief title to me.