PLARIUM get ur Pack System repaired

PLARIUM get ur Pack System repaired

Search
Comments
Jan 15, 2018, 15:2801/15/18
11/26/15

Hi,

short info,

I wait now 4-5 weeks for new good offers after the last buy for 10 EUR.

Last time it take over 7 weeks and after buying the offers get very fast down to very bad offers.

When all players get this too, every 7-8 weeks good offers, than I wonder how Plarium earn money.

But when I see some players I think they have win in a lottery or they have other ways to get so many influence. Many of them in short time.

Jan 15, 2018, 18:4201/15/18
06/21/17

I hadn't bought anything in over 2 months, because  I hadn't had what I thought was a decent offer.

Only still playing now because I bought  a New Year item. and so its impossible to say what I might have got had I waited even longer than this.

Could still be waiting for a good energy offer  come next Christmas...

Jan 17, 2018, 14:4901/17/18
01/20/17

Can you explain me this...and why so much difference! I feel  something is really wrong! And i decide to stop buying pack till you start to give me offer like the first one!

Jan 17, 2018, 15:1501/17/18
03/06/17

j.f.myre said:

Can you explain me this...and why so much difference! I feel  something is really wrong! And i decide to stop buying pack till you start to give me offer like the first one!

when was your last purchase happened? what lvl of the city do you have?

Jan 17, 2018, 19:0401/17/18
01/20/17

thats two offer for 2 different account, the second image is an offer for my account  and i purchase a pack 2 week ago...and i have a lvl 26 town!

It's few weeks even 2-3 mounths i'll see these kind of difference between players, i even heard than the russian players get better pack than all the others around the globe, is that true?

Jan 18, 2018, 14:3101/18/18
02/06/17
j.f.myre said:

i even heard than the russian players get better pack than all the others around the globe, is that true?

Noop
Jan 23, 2018, 14:1501/23/18
11/26/15

Hello,

to that other players or counties get better offers than other.

Players is a yes. It seems that new players get much more better offers and this more in a time.

Countries it seems yes too. Because in this game it take the look that some russian clans grow up in a short time very high.

At the moment we have this in the cvc. The kingdom is about 6 month online. They are the biggest in there kingdom. over 11 billion influence.

Stronghold level 2 and they make many in this. They make many uber. Some player have 500 miilon or over influence.

And this is not the only clan in plarium which have many influence or have big players which play not long. The most, sorry when I say, are russian.

When they have so many money, which I must spend when I want get this influence with my poor offers, is ok. But I do not think so. The mus get better offers or they have other ways.

I must wait over 7 weeks to get good offers after I buy one. My influence is only 134 million and I play 10 month.

That looks that there is something wrong in this game.

Jan 23, 2018, 16:1901/23/18
10/28/17

khunterj said:

Hello,

to that other players or counties get better offers than other.

Players is a yes. It seems that new players get much more better offers and this more in a time.

Countries it seems yes too. Because in this game it take the look that some russian clans grow up in a short time very high.

At the moment we have this in the cvc. The kingdom is about 6 month online. They are the biggest in there kingdom. over 11 billion influence.

Stronghold level 2 and they make many in this. They make many uber. Some player have 500 miilon or over influence.

And this is not the only clan in plarium which have many influence or have big players which play not long. The most, sorry when I say, are russian.

When they have so many money, which I must spend when I want get this influence with my poor offers, is ok. But I do not think so. The mus get better offers or they have other ways.

I must wait over 7 weeks to get good offers after I buy one. My influence is only 134 million and I play 10 month.

That looks that there is something wrong in this game.

Did you see the one stong Russian clan and made conclusions about all Russian's clans? Why does no one complain the abundance of strong German clans? An everyone kingdom has strong clans and it doesn't depend on their country. In our K, we have a few Russians clans, and as far as I know, Russian prices for packs are higher than ours, but the contents of packs are exactly the same as ours.

Jan 23, 2018, 19:5401/23/18
11/26/15

I see russia clans witch are strong, in the last time more and more.

Like now the cvc we fight against one. They have an other clan in this kingdom is russian too and have 15 billion influesnce in this short time.

The next clan have only 5 billion influence.

During the cvc there influence grow 1 billion until now.

It could be a concident but with this influence in this short time they must spend very much money or get much better offers!

They need much booster or gold to do this.

Most of the players play only 3 or 4 weeks! Have influence from 100 million till 1 billion. They have level 26, VIP 16 and more.

Sorry but I not belive that so many players spend so much money!

And not only russian players but I see more and more in the newer worlds!

And again it could be a concident that we must fight against kingdoms where russian players are so many.

I would say this too when german or other players from other countries will be so strong in this short play time!

Jan 27, 2018, 19:2201/27/18
01/20/17

I tried to get the proof about some country get better offer, but the guy who tell us that dont give us the proof...personnaly i think something is going really wrong with Plarium bank and i decide to stop buying pack till i get some good explanation cuz i continue to compare offer between my account and the account of my teamates and nothing change!

I'm the only one from my clan to talk here about these weird different because they think Plarium didn't care to their costumers, they probably right but i can't put on my mind a bizness can really think like that! At the end with that kind of mentality you loose youre players!
Jan 28, 2018, 04:2201/28/18
Jan 28, 2018, 04:25(edited)
06/21/17

Whenever a person with an authoritative manner, a politician, or a person with a brown nose or tongue has something to say , I tend to be somewhat suspicious, of what I see or hear. 

Unless you work for the company and have authority to speak, or possibly an account in every kingdom,  and in every country that plays this game, I don't see how possibly you could  possibly know conclusively  that " EVERYONE  GETS THE SAME OFFERS"

Its clear that the majority of people who post here tend to think otherwise, especially as some people are playing in more than one kingdom, and so they have the personal proof.

For corroborative evidence  , you only have to look at the screen shots posted on the forum , especially the ones that show the price in dollars instead of the local currency. 

You only have to do the currency conversion to know that different countries  get different, or better prices.

As to the Russians , I don't really know about them, except that they seem to do very well for themselves, far beyond other nationalities, especially at the start of a new Kingdom, where the simple explanation is they spend an awful lot of money on packs , or the packs they buy are extremely benevolent ,   there appears to be no other logical answer, unless they are so expert with computer programming they found an undetectable scam.

Its  extremely difficult to understand how they can get legendary equipment in such a short space of time otherwise.

Mar 20, 2018, 08:5203/20/18
10/11/17
They still have great packs...you must wait for them.  
Apr 6, 2018, 17:0404/06/18
06/02/17

xyz said:

As to the Russians , I don't really know about them, except that they seem to do very well for themselves, far beyond other nationalities...

well, it is not the case in my kingdom... top 3 have no russian

at the very beginning, there was 2 russian top clan... but they have fight each other and destroy themself... when other nationality have begin work together and grown...

In my numerous kvk and kvkr, i have see kingdom where turks or japanese was top clan... simply, powerful clan attract young one, jumper from other kingdom who speak the same language...

My clan, a french one is rank 10 with only 17 cities... we have think to use the drakar thing to merge with a other french clan in a other kingdom but it was too much expensive ( 71 drakar for each of our top 5 cities, 61 for the next 2 one, etc )... someday, we will need to merge with one of the top clan, or immigrate in other kingdom or die... it is natural selection...
Mar 7, 2019, 00:2403/07/19
06/23/17
Ivar Marksman said:

Dear, Wdbrown39, Eric.Bjurling, Aawegner, Codral!

We carried out a number of steps to resolve the situation. Is this issue still affecting you? If so, could you please send us more details with a full description of the issue and screenshots here? Thank you for your feedback, it is very important to us. Enjoy the game!

Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team

Jan 23, 2021, 16:3401/23/21
11/23/20

you know I have read most of these comments and they are from years ago we still have the same problem my town is lv 35 and all the packs I get suck and it does seem like the Russians get better packs.

Feb 3, 2021, 00:1202/03/21
08/12/19

My thoughts would be put the god damn packs back to the way they were before and stop trying to fix  things that are not broken and fix the problems that need fixing from the feed back from all your players that spend real money on this game .Also Plarium you need to remember that if it wasn't for the money people spend on this game your staff would be screwing up Farmville or something .Fix the PACKS

Apr 5, 2021, 10:1704/05/21
11/10/18

no easter packs thanks for.....