All Categories

Sturdy dragon and Sturdy Raven suck

Search
Aug 30, 2022, 15:2708/30/22
12/05/17

I am a lvl 36. My current Paladin cohort is 58. The kingdom won last kvk and I got sturdy Dragon and Raven. +700 attack or defense. Sounds cool. So I tried them out today. Both of them. On Paladin cohort 59 and after I increased some shaman weaponry and of course my VIP level thanks to the gold event and the birthday promo. So guess how many cohorts I managed to destroy... I bet you wouldn't expect ZERO for an answer, would you? Yes, I wore the right gear and used the powerboosts, and my aes was activated. Everything was in place. And I couldn't beat an single cohort more. Isn't that completely useless? I tried both with the same result. I don't feel I wasted them because they did nothing anyway. They simply are crap. If that is to be the big extra reward for Fury, don't bother.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 1, 2022, 03:5409/01/22
Sep 1, 2022, 07:00(edited)
05/07/17

It's all in the way the boosts town skins are programmed. These are new and programmed to add up to the total attack and defense. The old town skins are not. They are counted percentagewise. That means +700 on the 'sturdy' town skins may end up being +10 if you would count back the old way. Lousy indeed. Plarium seems to treat us like dumb arses. Well, that's not new either. Always very polite, but if your idea doesn't fit in the goals they set up, it's comnpletely ignored. You play their way or buzz off.

Look at the new League allocation. People playing for years and spending moderate money are pushed down the ladder to a previous level. Back to kindergarten. If you didn't follow 'our scheme of development'- or in other words you didn't spend enough - you are sent back to the little ones. Sorry but I am not taking this any longer. I didn't buy into yesterday's promotion and I wont buy into the next. Find another fool who will let you take their money Plarium. I'm done.

Sep 4, 2022, 01:5209/04/22
12/05/17

Sturdy townskins also say 700%, but I guess the base on which it is calculated is different than the old version. Bastion ot Beast proves that. There the difference is more obvious than the 2% on the others.