All Categories

The solution?

The solution?

Search
Apr 27, 2022, 05:0004/27/22
05/08/17

The solution?

Plarium isn't listening. They can't. They made a plan about two years ago and now they are stuck with it. They expected everyone to simply follow like covid-sheep, and it didn't happen. They act like the WHO and the current western governments, pretending they know what is best for us. Meanwhile everywhere people are dying from the injections, and in Vikings people are quitting the game. 

Autoritarian behaviour always fails.

Not a single positive response on the facebook querry on Asgard. So what is their solution? An even more expensive event in Jontunheim which they call celebratory, and stronger monsters in Jotunheim. Did you ever make the count of what you get for all that power or energy you spend? Up to level 3 it surely is not worth it. I never made it higher because too many are trying to get those goodies and hardly anyone gets them because of the lag. Sounds like good business. And oh, here's some cheap rune coins in the Bank for the little ones. And lots more if you keep buying so stop complaining and buy more.

I said in an earlier post I was fazing out and indeed I spent ZERO USD since then. Over time I collected a few billion gold and I am still spending it. But I will not take the rune coins deal or any other. I am out.

So Plarium, make an event for the lower levels (anything below lvl 40) or get lost.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 27, 2022, 10:0304/27/22
01/11/17

Hi MobyDick, I am sorry to hear that the Battle for Asgard did not meet your expectations. This feedback has been forwarded to the developers🙏

Stay tuned😇

Apr 27, 2022, 11:1004/27/22
Apr 27, 2022, 12:30(edited)
05/08/17
Ivar Marksman

Hi MobyDick, I am sorry to hear that the Battle for Asgard did not meet your expectations. This feedback has been forwarded to the developers🙏

Stay tuned😇

You didn't understand my point Ivar. And that is exactly what I was talking about. You don't listen. I didn't critisize Asgard AT ALL. I mentioned other people don't seem to like it.

My point is that Plarium doesn't listen to the gamers. You simply don't get it, or you don't want to understand. The latter will be your downfall.

Apr 27, 2022, 13:2804/27/22
Apr 27, 2022, 13:29(edited)
01/11/17
MobyDick

You didn't understand my point Ivar. And that is exactly what I was talking about. You don't listen. I didn't critisize Asgard AT ALL. I mentioned other people don't seem to like it.

My point is that Plarium doesn't listen to the gamers. You simply don't get it, or you don't want to understand. The latter will be your downfall.

Be assured that your feedback is highly appreciated, MobyDick🙂

If you have any particular suggestions or ideas regarding the game functionality, feel free to share them with me. Our major aim is to provide you with the comfortable gaming experience🙏