All Categories

the demise of the game

the demise of the game

Search
Dec 29, 2021, 00:1212/29/21
06/28/20

the demise of the game

has anyone who played evony noticed the similarity to the way this game is going - pander to the demands of the  heavy spenders, drive out the regular day to day players, maximise profit and then the game collaspes due to lack of players.  Plarium should really look at the history of evony - or is plarium just the same evony people under a different name????

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 29, 2021, 08:4912/29/21
01/11/17

Hi larryp! I am sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the game. However, decisions about new features in each update are based on players' suggestions. I am always happy to hear your ideas. Our developers take every suggestion into consideration🙏

I hope that our future innovations will meet your expectations😇

Jan 1, 2022, 03:2101/01/22
11/08/18

I believe this is probably the best post to list my complaint. I agree somehwhat to what player larryp is posting. But my complaint is this your game lacks precious dust and you erased the bank pack for soul shards. Hmm .... I wonder if you have an excuse for that error on my bank profile account. Listen administrator, you and I both know if you release the bank pack of the million soul shard per purchase, GAME OVER!