All Categories

Mix Invaders and Ghosts levels throughout the map

Search
Apr 22, 2020, 13:4804/22/20
04/14/20

I have put $50 into the game, and deciding how much longer will play.  In my opinion, the game would be more effective and reasonable if invader and ghosts of different levels were mixed throughout the map.   In the kingdom and clan i am in, their is low activity, and if i also have to spend 5 to 10 minutes round trip per attack to hit these, i will get old fast, especially if a closer town delivers the final strike.  
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 8, 2020, 06:5108/08/20
05/08/17
Resipsa said:

I have put $50 into the game, and deciding how much longer will play.  In my opinion, the game would be more effective and reasonable if invader and ghosts of different levels were mixed throughout the map.   In the kingdom and clan i am in, their is low activity, and if i also have to spend 5 to 10 minutes round trip per attack to hit these, i will get old fast, especially if a closer town delivers the final strike.  
just use a relocator to hit the invader and ghost you want, they are very cheap to buy just buy the coffer with the 24 hour shield and relcoator for 3k gold.