All Categories

Hate within a name

Hate within a name

Search
Sep 13, 2018, 16:0709/13/18
09/22/17

Hate within a name

There is an extremely hateful phrase or word that some groups use as a credo or general handshake greeting. Examples could be "heil hitler' or "black power". As I am generally acceptable of other people's cultures, I am yet offended by someone's player name, is there anything that plarium can do about it?

The player is clear to those, that he THINKS will listen to him, declare his bigotry and hatred towards people unlike him. I have now seen it on two of his alt towns as he is extremely uncreative to come up with new ones (shocker, right?). 

Anyway, lemme know if this is grounds to submit a ticket to get his name change or ban him entirely... Honestly (without screenshots) this dude deserves to be removed from communicating with anyone in real life for preaching hate.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 13, 2018, 18:0709/13/18
09/22/17

Yeah... It's subjective.

I suppose there's nothing against the rules if it's in a name :/
Sep 17, 2018, 21:2909/17/18
09/22/17

It doesn't offend me personally. Honestly, I feel sorry for the person that feels this way and the trauma they must have endured at some point in their life to feel, display, and preach such close-minded hatred.

I also pity the person whose ears and eyes this speech falls on, and they take it to heart, whether with offense or understanding. It's like watching a bully beat on a disadvantaged person and not being able to do anything about it. 

Peace and love y'all! :D
Sep 25, 2018, 08:4109/25/18
08/21/17
As long as they are spending Plarium wont give a damn. They dont even monitor the game to check its working properly let alone enforce decency.
Sep 26, 2018, 09:5009/26/18
01/11/17

ryang said:

There is an extremely hateful phrase or word that some groups use as a credo or general handshake greeting. Examples could be "heil hitler' or "black power". As I am generally acceptable of other people's cultures, I am yet offended by someone's player name, is there anything that plarium can do about it?

The player is clear to those, that he THINKS will listen to him, declare his bigotry and hatred towards people unlike him. I have now seen it on two of his alt towns as he is extremely uncreative to come up with new ones (shocker, right?). 

Anyway, lemme know if this is grounds to submit a ticket to get his name change or ban him entirely... Honestly (without screenshots) this dude deserves to be removed from communicating with anyone in real life for preaching hate.

Dear RYANG,

If you have noticed a player violating the game rules, please provide us with the following information about this issue:

1. The number of the player's Kingdom and the coordinates of their Town or a screenshot of the player's profile;
  2. Screenshots illustrating the violation(s).

Thank you in advance and we are waiting for your reply!