All Categories

New Konung Wanted

New Konung Wanted

Search
Oct 14, 2019, 19:4410/14/19
03/26/18

New Konung Wanted

Ever think about moving to a new kingdom as soon as it opens up to drakkars, and taking it over? So have a lot of people. You have to relocate there, build up a new stronghold from scratch, fight all the other clans and players who also had that idea, and in the end only one will win and you have to deal with a new kingdom that's still all at war with itself. 

Well I have a better idea for you. Move to my kingdom instead. 

At first we had a Konung who was good, but his clan was full of drama llamas, and when he quit the game he left his clan in a state of disarray. Infighting ensued, and eventually one of them disbanded the clan and destroyed their stronghold. They rebanded and rebuilt their stronghold but never became the Konung clan again, and in that absense a new Konung was born. They were a good Konung too, and for two years we were a strong kingdom until fairly recently one of their members with multiple accounts decided to break away from the clan and take this power for them self, and the other members who did not follow them abandoned their stronghold and moved to a new kingdom. 

Well nobody likes this new Konung, but it presents an opportunity for you and for my clan. We are a small clan, but last I checked we command the best stronghold on the map, and I'd like to retire as chief and play more casually. For the right group of players it should not be that hard to dethrone the current Konung, their clan is mostly one player with multiple accounts, 3 of which are 250 billion influence accounts, and in total they are 1.2 trillion influence as a clan. 

So here is my offer, move to my kingdom, join my clan, use my stronghold instead of having to build one from the ground up, and inherit a kingdom that is already settled except for the problems being caused by this new selfish konung. On such a day that we become the konung clan, I will openly admit I work too much and don't have enough time to be a good Konung, and I will relinquish my power as chief and transfer it, and you will be free to rename my clan as you wish. 

For more information, contact me via this account. This is not my main account nor is it in the kingdom in question. 
Views
Comments