All Categories

Cagon clan in kingdom 421 is looking for more members

Search
Sep 25, 2019, 18:4509/25/19
07/25/17

Had a series of players quit recently, looking to build our membership back up. Some quit because they wanted to join clans that spoke their main language, English was their second language, had a guy quit because his wife made him quit, another quit because he moved to a place that had no internet, another quit because life became too busy for him to play any more. It happens, people join, and people quit. I'm proud that most of our members that have quit remained loyal to Cagon until the end. Only one player in our long history has quit to seek a bigger clan, the others who didn't stay until the end were all looking for a clan that spoke their main language, which is understandable. 

A little bit about Cagon:

In Cagon my main rule, aside from in game rules like no tile hitting our own kingdom and a kingdom wide NAP unless attacked first, is that in Cagon real life comes first. If something is going on in your real life, I'm not going to kick you or get impatient with you due to lowered activity in the game. It is just a game, and we all have jobs, kids, relatives, lives, funerals and weddings to go to, etc... that we should not be sacrificing to play this game. 

We are mostly peaceful farmers and miners. I am a bigger player of 19.5 billion and growing fast, and I'm the biggest one in the clan. We have a membership of 40+ players and I keep 2 empty towns around for mead hall traps. I do a resource sharing program where top points earners in clan battles will get resources whether we win or not, more if we win. I donate the rest of any winnings from clan battles to the stronghold. 

Our stronghold is at level 3 and we are working towards our level 3 shamans residence in it. We have most of our gear unlocked. We are about as far as we can go with knowledges unlocked in the SH until we get to level 3 shamans residence, but are primed to keep unlocking those knowledges once we do get there. 

What I'm looking for. I like to help smaller players grow. Big players are of course welcome too, would love to have someone to set traps with during clan battles, and maybe even do onslaughts with every now and again, but I have a lot of knowledge about the game, and a lot to offer those smaller players looking for a safe and helpful place to grow. 

Big clans are nice, but they often are only concerned with your influence and your heightened participation, and small players or players that don't dedicate most of their time to this game aren't really welcome. Here in Cagon we are a relaxed atmosphere, low pressure, and are looking for players to grow with us. 

All are welcome, come to the above coordinates and request to join or message BelusTheConqueror. 

206:422 in kingdom 421

Views
Comments