All Categories

Cagon clan in kingdom 421 is recruiting

Search
Jul 15, 2019, 04:4507/15/19
07/25/17

Peaceful kingdom, no tile hitting, we get along with all the other clans on the map. Our kingdom wins most KvK's, KvK:R's, and KvK:Fury's. A peaceful kingdom is a strong kingdom. 

All sized players welcome. 

Resource sharing program: Highest scoring jarl in clan battles gets 40 million of each resource if we win, 2nd highest gets 10 million if we win. Highest scoring jarl in clan battles gets 10 million of each resource if we don't win. 

Level 3 stronghold, about to upgrade our 4th building to level 3 as well. 

Economy upgrades in SH maxed out to level 2 shamans residence. 

Military upgrades in SH almost maxed out to level 2 shamans residence, only 3 more to go. 

All standard gear unlocked in the SH. 

All upper level cavalry gear unlocked. 

All upper level siege gear unlocked. 

All fortress gear unlocked. 

All upper level spy gear unlocked except amulet. 

All upper level melee gear unlocked except weapon and amulet. 

No upper level killer or archer gear is unlocked but nobody has requested that yet. 

I am the chief, and will soon be to 12 billion influence and beyond, I grow fast. Biggest player is over 50 billion. Smallest players are in the millions. All are welcome, warriors and farmers alike, just be active. I do keep a few empty accounts around for mead hall traps and to invite enemies to hit our valley, hoping they'll hit a mead hall trap. 

Looking for a new clan? Come to kingdom 421 and join Cagon. Come grow with us. Mainly English speaking but all are welcome. 

Go Cagon! 

Views
Comments