All Categories

maxed Stronghold available at KD763

Search
Apr 7, 2019, 06:2104/07/19
11/30/18

We are offering our Stronghold and remaining clanmates to any older/high clans who dont wanna build a SH3 from scratch and want to take over with your friends/mates

There is currently no other SH3 built at this KD

We spent approx 5.100 USD on it with all its drafts and knowledges.

All troop gear (melee/caval/range/siege/killer/spy+ ubba gear + economy gear available)

6.800.000.000 SH3 influence ( added screenshoot )

Place of Power (POP) available .

Stronghold available @ KD 763 Rosjeld

contact us ingame or leave your interests here

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 7, 2019, 22:4604/07/19
12/30/18
BOSSY. why are you giving away SH3 & the clan?!? If you need sister clan to step in and handle things we will. We worked on that SH too! I can not believe you would sell out to just anyone like this!
Apr 8, 2019, 08:1504/08/19
11/30/18

tfogard said:

BOSSY. why are you giving away SH3 & the clan?!? If you need sister clan to step in and handle things we will. We worked on that SH too! I can not believe you would sell out to just anyone like this!

Thanks Emoji for participating at this thread. The remaining Leadership at this clan decided to open arms for new/experienced/ or even serious ppl

to renew/takeover/merge an ealready existing clan with a high Stronghold.

Givin it just away to you a free to play clan like sister clans are is unfortunatelly a waste of its powers and the invested 5000 USD.

My job as current chief is to protect and lead ppl/clanmates investment ( stronghold) into a new direction. 

Doin this by starting a thread on an official forums is a way to do it ^^

Apr 19, 2019, 10:5904/19/19
11/30/18
still looking for a takeover
Apr 28, 2019, 10:0904/28/19
Apr 28, 2019, 17:02(edited)
04/06/19

_Bossy_ Boneshaper said:

tfogard said:

Thanks Emoji for participating at this thread. The remaining Leadership at this clan decided to open arms for new/experienced/ or even serious ppl

to renew/takeover/merge an ealready existing clan with a high Stronghold.

Givin it just away to you a free to play clan like sister clans are is unfortunatelly a waste of its powers and the invested 5000 USD.

My job as current chief is to protect and lead ppl/clanmates investment ( stronghold) into a new direction. 

Doin this by starting a thread on an official forums is a way to do it ^^

Maybe this thread just demonstrates that the sh reallly is not important beyond unlocking equipment. From what I have seen there are many sh 3s that ate good but still a dead clan. Many active people pumping money into the game is what people want not a good sh.

Really 5k? Wow not really worth 5k dollars was it?