All Categories

Beginners Guide - Hero Armour

Search
Oct 15, 2017, 10:3510/15/17

Hi

I want to be the best farmer/producer of resources that i can.

Is there a beginners guide/matrix to what helmets/armour/boots etc are best.

My hero is level 14 at moment and is as naked as the day he was born. I don't mind crafting something that i could upgrade later 

In anticipation

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 16, 2017, 07:2110/16/17
04/20/17
gareth.cookybuoy said:

Hi

I want to be the best farmer/producer of resources that i can.

Is there a beginners guide/matrix to what helmets/armour/boots etc are best.

My hero is level 14 at moment and is as naked as the day he was born. I don't mind crafting something that i could upgrade later 

In anticipation

Hello, look for Elixir in farmlands, silver altar,gold fields, gold of the gods, and attacking or killing invaders. Due the level of your hero you only can build this equipment: Amulet :: Raido Rune or Bronze Bracelet. Armor :: mariner's Chainmail. Boots:: Bear boots or eternal boots. Helmet :: Viking helmet or mariner's helmet. Weapon :: Hatchet or Scramaseax. This aren't the best but if you want the best you need a better level of hero.
Oct 18, 2017, 22:2610/18/17
Oct 18, 2017, 22:27(edited)
06/21/17

There are two basic choices, both of  which are dependant on whether or not you intend to spend money on the game.                                       

There  are advantages to getting some gear as soon as you can ,but you will outgrow it, and may wish you had waited till you could get better, given how hard it might be to collect the items you need, and the silver it costs to forge them 

Do not build anything that is way above the level of your hero, unless you are prepared to wait to wear it.                                                           

Yes there are guides to what equipment to forge, in order to improve every skill imaginable. 

Attacking invaders is a good way to get items you need,especially if you want to get the better invaders equipment, which takes even longer to do, and costs higher levels of silver. 

Some of the invaders equipment is more useful than others, but you might need to wait a long time for the invader you want to appear on the global map ,in order to attack it.