How to GROW and survive in Viking: War of Clans (proguide)
User ID: 1986032
Post ID: 480904
4 May, 2018, 1:21 PM UTC
First of all this mostly aim for beginners of the game and i will tell the beginner pro tips in the most detailed ways as i can.
1. Join the newest server or the older server if your friends are already playing it and willing to help you grow.
2. After joining the server try to join the most active and powerful clan,which will be very much beneficial for your growth.
3. Make 3-4 farm accounts, each focusing on different resources each.
4. Focus on activating and upgrading your VIP points as it helps very much in every ways e.g, Battles, Constructions, Researches etc.
5. Do your best and participate in every events as it will reward you with tons and tons of speedups and golds.
6. For the equipment materials attack the invaders to get the materials and each invaders containing different kind of materials for crafting equipments, the material details the invader contain will be shown when you tap the invader icon on the world map.
7. Craft equipment only legendary and only that pass level 50, because it will benefit you more in every way than those lower than level 50.
8. Focus on researches as much as possible, as it will make you more stronger in every way.
9. Make t1 troops as much as possible for farming, attacking etc. And higher tier troops for big battles.
Thats all you need for growing and becoming strong in the game :)
Hope you like it!
Enjoy and have fun playing Vikings Jarl!
User ID : 43161337
User ID: 3903741
Post ID: 506724
13 August, 2018, 2:20 AM UTC
User ID: 8468526
Post ID: 636232
11 July, 2019, 4:09 AM UTC
Boon, just how does one do any of this?
How do you get VIP points?
What is a Farm Account? Why have them?
I have no idea what you are talking about.
How does a true Beginner start?
User ID: 1665035
Post ID: 636654
11 July, 2019, 12:26 PM UTC
You are given VIP points by logging in daily, or again by winning them or buying them.They give you game boosts.
Spend them where it says VIP at the top of your town page
Farm account is the same as hypher farming.(again dont worry ye)tthe invaders are the things that appear on the map apart from towns and resource tiles.where you collect food etc
You can tell they are invaders or ghosts because they are animated, (they move)
The invaders are animals eg lions, or people eg kazar, the ghosts are all a pale purple.