All Categories

Bug with rune fragment drops from Supreme Ghosts

Bug with rune fragment drops from Supreme Ghosts

Search
Comments
Mar 28, 2023, 22:2103/28/23
02/21/18

Some one else agrees with me.

The only reason she comes here is to self publish.

She knows we can't solve the issue so why keep telling us?

She should also know that there is no monitor here, and even if there was, they would only say go to support.

Apr 5, 2023, 06:2004/05/23
12/02/18
WDYWTNTF

Some one else agrees with me.

The only reason she comes here is to self publish.

She knows we can't solve the issue so why keep telling us?

She should also know that there is no monitor here, and even if there was, they would only say go to support.

And yet you keep chiming in here.  I will reiterate the last paragraph of my most recent comment for your perusal and contemplation:

"You said yourself you do not know the answer.  So why are you here
bothering those of us looking for one?  I don't need your biased input.
 I need the input of Plarium staff to say if this issue has been
reviewed and addressed.  We still just get crickets from Plarium.  If
you want to whine about how you don't think something is an issue,
please do so elsewhere.  We are looking for answers and support here.
 You clearly cannot provide that.  Leave it to Plarium to suggest
resolution.  The rest of us want to know what is actually going on. "

This forum is hosted by Plarium, pointed to from the Plarium game interface and very likely monitored by Plarium staff whether or not they actually decide to comment here.  My hope is that something is done by Plarium staff.  Out of sight, out of mind.    I have played many other games where the forums are occasionaly dropped in to resolve or inform on issues.  If you are Plarium staff, you can simply identify yourself and comment on whether this has been addressed.  If you are not, why are you still here?  Clearly you don't care about this issue... or do you wish to continue to self-publish as you so eloquently put it?

You stated you don't know the answer.  Fine... ignore this and go away.  I am looking for someone who does know the answer.

Apr 5, 2023, 06:2504/05/23
12/02/18
Upsy Daisy

The fact you keep coming back here and expecting different result is beyond me. The community cannot help you, forum mod cannot help you and the only real folks who could over at support didnt help you. 

Dont know if your compass is busted or what, since you keep stumbling in here and pick up this dead beat thread.  I find it hilarious too, but yes maybe one day a guy will eventually come around and prove that you indeed are right, case is genuine and you will be compensated, but dont hold your breath for it. 

The only thing the mods here will say at the end of the day, is that they are sorry you feel this way, send your expressed emotions to the support department and the problem solved on their end. 

Have you tried facebook?

I thank you for your input.  Sometimes it does take a while for companies to get to various issues as they prioritize upgrades, new development, past issues, glitches, etc....  Having worked in a development house for a large portion of my career, I understand it can take some time.  I am not looking for any compensation; I am just looking for comfirmation the issue has been resolved before I partake in that particular content within the game.

I do not have access to facebook due to security restrictions in my line of work.  Neither work nor home networks are an option for most social media so I am somewhat limited my avenues of contact.  I do appreciate the suggestion though as it is a constructive approach to try to help find resolution to a question.  Thank you.