All Categories

Authorization has been denied for this request.

Search
May 2, 2021, 15:2405/02/21
07/25/17

There seems to be a recent issue of compatibility with Plarium and my chromebook lap top. 

This message never used to appear. I first bought my chromebook so I could have a computer when I worked as an over the road trucker for 8 months. I used my cell phone as a hot spot, and used my lap top for mapping routes, getting on forums I post on, and yes, continuing to play this game. That was about 2 1/2 years ago, and up until recently this chromebook lap top worked like a charm for playing vikings. 

Now, I continue to get the "Authorization has been denied for this request" message when trying to log on. It seems to work in private browsing mode, but will not work in normal mode. I thought there was something wrong with my chromebook so I bought another one thinking maybe this one is just getting old, and I have the same problem with the brand new one. 

Luckily I have a PC which I also play on and everything works fine on it, which leads me to believe, with 2 chromebook lap tops having this issue when trying to log on to Plarium, and my PC working fine, that there is some kind of strange compatibility issue going on that might have occurred with a recent update. 

Views
Comments
Comments
May 2, 2021, 16:3805/02/21
01/31/18

Its annoying isn't it? Especially when you want to log in quickly. 

It also seems inconsistant, and there's the old problem of logging on and still having to press play and sometimes needing to redo steps before the new advert  appears and then seems to okayed.

Its just a recent happening, since they changed the start up screen ,to advertise their download, so its probably connected to that. I've seen the same kind of thing happen before when they have changed the start up screen.

There's a couple of work arounds, that seem to work ,first try reloading the page, if that doesnt help, cancel the page, clear cache, and then restart.

May 2, 2021, 18:1005/02/21
01/11/17

Hello Jarls! Can you please attach here the screenshot of this system message?

Thank you in advance!

May 7, 2021, 04:3005/07/21
06/03/17

having the same issue. over multiple PCs and browsers. you try to login and get a message that you already are please refresh, i refresh then it was me to login resulting the this same error now I cant log in.