All Categories

CVC upgrade and troup training did not register ...

Search
Sep 10, 2020, 09:0309/10/20
04/07/17

One of our members had a 26b CVC points building finish 15 or 17 minutes before end of CVC and 6b points training troops finish 16 minutes before end of CVC and neither registered for our CVC.  I know there has been discussion about having to be online at end of CVC for items to count but this is not consistent ... sometimes they count sometimes they don't ... and that is mostly a problem with troop training not building/knowledge upgrades.  Most the time this member keeps his computer online but something must have happened because I did notice after CVC he was offline (well then I looked again and it showed our whole clan online ... so something happened there also with the game because everyone was not online). 

For a lot of us (those not in USA time zones) the CVC ends in the middle of the night ... it is crazy to expect everyone around the world to be up at end of CVC ... and like I said it is not consistent when they count or don't count.

Also his personal troop training showed the 1.2M t7 finish training 16 minutes before end of CVC but the clan lust for power event shows the 1.2M t7 finished 10 minutes after end of CVC ... by shows I mean the system messages came then ... why such a delay???

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 10, 2020, 11:3709/10/20
01/11/17

Greetings!

Please note many parameters and actions performed by players of all Kingdoms are taken into account in the game. We recommend you to be online at the moment processes you earn points for in a Competition finish. It ensures that you and/or your Clan will earn points for this action. 

Please keep it in mind when planning to finish the process at the end of the Competition. 

If you have any more questions, we will be happy to help.