All Categories

Please fix your bug's for PC players

Search
May 28, 2020, 00:5005/28/20
06/25/17

There are so many bug's the game is almost unplayable for PC players. from broken hero energy, to long lag times.  both in game and trying to even log in to this forum. I have to wait 5 mins or longer to even log in and that's if I'm lucky to get in and the same for this forum to this post. lag lag lag lag and more LAG.

And I am not receiving some of my awards for doing achievements. I did the write to 20 different players in 20 different kingdoms and got nothing for it, and the last reward for the rarest of vikings all i got was 1bill influence but no 15million gold and today I did the Tibboh achievement - 6 hours ago. Then i spent 30 min's trying to log in only to find out i got nothing for that achievement.

Please fix your game, it is unplayable for many PC players.

PS......Tried to edit this post and it got stuck, took me many attempts because it got stuck in lag and the page timed out on me. please FIX THIS!. I think when i can get back in game im going to throw on 6 months worth of shield and hope by then you get some of these bugs fixed.
Views
Comments
Comments
May 28, 2020, 11:3805/28/20
06/25/17
Another bug. Sometimes items disappears off the equipment list when crafting one in the forge. Trying to do the Tibboh achievement is a royal pain in my ###, when I get the required materials to start crafting rings I have to log out and re-log back into the game because the item im trying to craft disappears  after making 1 or 2 rings. then POOF, it disappears off the equipment list. That's probably why I am not getting my achievement reward. And I never will get it until you fix this game.
May 28, 2020, 15:1205/28/20
May 28, 2020, 15:14(edited)
06/21/17

There is really bad lag right now, it started sometime yesterday and it was particularly bad near the end of C.v.C. when I wanted to log back in to score extra points to see if I could get the next levels . I ended up just missing out. 

As to the current lag, I would agree its really bad,especially if in the middle of a sustained attack, when it bumps you off, and takes ages to reload.

I read  that you fell for the writing to 20 players, this is another of the bogus ideas that was assured was a guaranteed W.W.1.

I saw the you tube video about it  myself, and  was lucky enough to watch her update,which didn't include that.

She had a responsibility not to publish something untested in the first instance, and then leave the original standing for others to follow.