All Categories

Hero is not getting the bonus on energy

Search
May 26, 2020, 18:3705/26/20
06/25/17

ok let me start off by admitting I run 4 accounts, and yes I have spent money on them so don't think im getting any free rides with them as far as rss goes although clan members who spend more money than I do help me with rss also.

ok my main hero (the one I call hero 1) is the lowest as far as hero level goes, it is a lv50 (old accounts I reactivated)  it has invader techs maxed out up to lv5 invader both my energy reserve techs 1 & 2 are both maxed out and being that it is a old account that was non active it still has the old town skins so that means my city is currently wearing the Bastion of the beast skin which gives another 1000 units of energy.

This morning I log on and i had a max hero energy of 4.3k then i log into a 2nd account. 2nd account has same invader techs and same town skin, 2nd account hero is lv51 (one lv. higher than 1st account hero) 2nd account hero with same techs and same town skin has a max energy lv. of 1000. none of the heros are wearing any equipment at the moment. so tell me why 2 heros who have the same techs and same town skins are 3,300 points different on energy?

Then just now, I log back onto this account (1st account) and this morning i had a max of 4.3k,,,i logged in just now and energy shows 3,3k. That is 1000 difference! Please fix the hero energy levels, they have a serious bug in them!!!

PS.....my other 2 accounts have the same problem but not as severe, account 3 is missing only 200 on energy and 4th is about the same, .....200 I will not complain over but when it's 1000 - 3,300 energy missing I have a problem with that. It took million and millions of gold which  much of it is free now "BUT" the rss it took was also millions and millions and rss is not free

By the way I am playing on a Hewlett Packard - Windows10 (64-bit) on Firefox version 76.0.1 (64-bit)

Views
Comments