All Categories

KVK Missing points update

Search
Mar 10, 2020, 09:4103/10/20
04/02/19

Goodmorning. 

I am the Konug of K12 (Ingorria). We had big problems with points updating during last KVK (Day 3).

Since the Early morning (Italian time) general score of the events has not been updated; personal and Clan score was updated immediately, but global points (my Clan and other kingdom's Clan) were not...

As soon as I understand this problem, I stard to make screenshots of the situation

At 15 hours from deadline (we already did not receive points updates since 3 hours) my Clan's total point was 3.706.337.688.298; at the end of the event it was 5.291.762.897.477 (lookt at attached screenshots).

So, we (I am talking about points of my Clan) are SURE we scored 1.585.425.209.179 points.

At the end of events opposite kingdom scored a total of 1.340.385.243.574 points, so my Clan scored alone more points than the whole opposite Kingdom, and we should also count points of other Clans (very active and present durin last event).

But, due to lack of points update, we lost event. So, the kingdom, do not receive benefits, and singolar players as well (for personal points scored in events).

During the day, my Clanmates sent several message about this problems to Plarium Support Service, but (as usual) we received general and not specific answers, that I post here together wit points screenshots.

What is the reason to spend money and loose sleep hours to play a game if we do not even receive bonus and satisfaction for winning events????

Hope you will provide soon to change in the correct way the result of event.

Thanks

Views
Comments