All Categories

"Failed to load ressources" error on Android

Search
Mar 1, 2020, 15:3403/01/20
02/04/18

Since two wekks I have the Error " failed to load resources " on my tablet and since e few days on my mobile phone too .  There are no problems with my wlan or internet . I've finally deinstalled game , cleaned cache and restarted Phone .... then new installed the game ----  Still the same Error .  Loading screen starts --> loading resources----> updating resources up to 100% ---> step back ---> updating resources --->-  100%  ---->-  Error

file : ' resources/city/skin_winter/78dddce2bd8bc2013aebaf4a82317e4a8_map_4.unity3d'.lsEmptyAsset: 'false'.Info: ' progress Timeout: 99.87119'.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 2, 2020, 06:1003/02/20
Mar 2, 2020, 06:10(edited)
01/11/17

Greetings!

This kind of error often happens when your Internet connection is blocked by an antivirus/firewall or it is unstable. The application tries to download data from our server and fails to do that.
Please check your Internet connection or use another access point. Make sure your device's antivirus is not blocking the application. Try to clear the cache of the game and peripheral applications. You can also try reinstalling the game, but make sure your game account is synced with one of the services: Facebook/Google Play/Game Center/Apple ID/Plarium ID. 

If the situation persists after performing these steps, please let us know. Have a wonderful day!